Chevy SS Forum banner
381 - 400 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Spotted 3 Christmas eve.... a mystic green pulling out of Harris Teeter in Dunkirk in the morning , then a black one same area and time frame, then a red one with Holden badging that i got behind around 10pm or so going through North Beach... i followed and was going to introduce myself even though i was in my Monte but after a trip around the block i gave up and went home to finish wrapping....wifey said that was more important . But 3 in one day in my area was a lot and a good day!

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #382 ·
Spotted 3 Christmas eve.... a mystic green pulling out of Harris Teeter in Dunkirk in the morning , then a black one same area and time frame, then a red one with Holden badging that i got behind around 10pm or so going through North Beach... i followed and was going to introduce myself even though i was in my Monte but after a trip around the block i gave up and went home to finish wrapping....wifey said that was more important . But 3 in one day in my area was a lot and a good day!
The red one was probably me lol. I was in North Beach Tuesday night around that time. I live in Chesapeake Beach.

I don’t see many of our cars around us. A neighbor around the corner has a silver one (I don’t know if he’s in the forums). I’ve spotted a white one on Rt 260 once or twice (maybe you?). And I sometimes spot a young female that drives a silver one in Huntingtown and Dunkirk - haven’t met yet, just the occasional spotting and we follow one another on Instagram lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
The red one was probably me lol. I was in North Beach Tuesday night around that time. I live in Chesapeake Beach.

I don’t see many of our cars around us. A neighbor around the corner has a silver one (I don’t know if he’s in the forums). I’ve spotted a white one on Rt 260 once or twice (maybe you?). And I sometimes spot a young female that drives a silver one in Huntingtown and Dunkirk - haven’t met yet, just the occasional spotting and we follow one another on Instagram lol.

Yup

That looks like the shiny red one i was following.... i am getting a bit better at spotting from behind in the dark. You were a couple cars ahead when you passed the firehouse when the gleem caught my attention. Nice look.... i do like the red.
The silver one driven by the young lady is my daughter, she actually has owned hers longer Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Mid-size car

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #384 ·
Yup

That looks like the shiny red one i was following.... i am getting a bit better at spotting from behind in the dark. You were a couple cars ahead when you passed the firehouse when the gleem caught my attention. Nice look.... i do like the red.
The silver one driven by the young lady is my daughter, she actually has owned hers longer View attachment 278906
Ah yes she mentioned to me “her dad has a white one”, and to be on the lookout for it - so it is you after all, small world lol. Definitely flag me down next time we see each other!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Saw LS3 Slipstream Blue on 95 headed south Saturday morning. We were both in traffic. I pulled up next to you and tried to get your attention. Honked horn a few times but you were focused. I wasn't offended seeing as how my SS was so dirty, I didn't want to look at it either, lol.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Was passed by "GR8 MPG" on the ICC again this evening on my way home.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #393 ·
@69Pace Was that you? If so, good seeing you this morning!

Reactions: Drone

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yupper ?....first time in almost 2 weeks I had driven anything , felt good and sure was a pretty morning for a ride

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Getting the windows tinted in my Golf R and what do I see in the parking lot?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: F150toSS

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
I'm currently trying out Precision Window Tint and Wraps in Annapolis...I'll let you know how it turns out....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

381 - 400 of 419 Posts