281 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
View attachment 298964
Lol. If you're doing black wheel you want these
View attachment 298965
I already ordered them when you posted. Plus I have a tpms service kit as well. Was just going to use black rustoleum and paint them.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I already ordered them when you posted. Plus I have a tpms service kit as well. Was just going to use black rustoleum and paint them.
Gotcha. I wanted to wait until you test fitted the fronts with the 275 tires but I went ahead and ordered new satin graphite rear wheels. They're discontinued but a seller on eBay has some so I went ahead and grabbed them. GM still has the fronts in stock but they're pretty steep at a little over $600 each plus a core charge. I'm not sure if I'll take a chance and wait to see if some new ones pop up somewhere else or just bit the bullet and order from GM so I can have a brand new set before they run out of stock and discontinue the fronts also. I'm still nervous with these offsets that I'm going to want adapters to get a similar fitment to what I have now, but I guess we'll see. I don't remember if it was this thread but supposedly a 5mm spacer can be used and the wheel will still engage the hub and there's enough threads that longer studs aren't needed. A 5mm spacer front and rear would be significantly cheaper than adapters and so far, I'm not finding any 15mm adapters even though I saw at least one person mention using them on something.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Gotcha. I wanted to wait until you test fitted the fronts with the 275 tires but I went ahead and ordered new satin graphite rear wheels. They're discontinued but a seller on eBay has some so I went ahead and grabbed them. GM still has the fronts in stock but they're pretty steep at a little over $600 each plus a core charge. I'm not sure if I'll take a chance and wait to see if some new ones pop up somewhere else or just bit the bullet and order from GM so I can have a brand new set before they run out of stock and discontinue the fronts also. I'm still nervous with these offsets that I'm going to want adapters to get a similar fitment to what I have now, but I guess we'll see. I don't remember if it was this thread but supposedly a 5mm spacer can be used and the wheel will still engage the hub and there's enough threads that longer studs aren't needed. A 5mm spacer front and rear would be significantly cheaper than adapters and so far, I'm not finding any 15mm adapters even though I saw at least one person mention using them on something.
Wow, 600 each! I was supposed to get them installed yesterday. I will now get them installed on Thursday. I have some tpms on the way. I also went with the P4Ss although I would have went with Continentals had they come in a 305/19. Although I have no doubt the P4S will be great tires. I haven't even checked on alternatives is they don't work out. Might be able to get 5mm spacers though.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I'm trying to find 3mm or 5mm hubcentric spacers for the front. I'm trying to search the posts for anyone running a 275 front as I would expect them to need spacers as well.
How are your rear tire clearances looking? Rubbing etc... If I did a 305/35/19 in the PSS ya reckon with those wheels I'd clear at stock height?
Seems ok so far, but I haven't really gone over rough road,bumps or have passengers ( I did have one wheel in the truck and one in the back seat) We put my stock front wheels back on. I have ordered some hub centric spacers from motorsport tech.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts