Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my steering rack replaced yesterday per the recall. Courtesy Chevrolet had been recommended and I can see why. They did an excellent job, including having the rack ordered and in stock ahead of time. They are not the closest dealer to me, but I will definitely be going there in the future. I had heard tons of horror stories about SS dealer experiences and wasn't sure what to expect. Just wanted to post a positive experience.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I found myself genuinely happy for you and your positive experience with a valley dealer. Courtesy was a dealer on my list to call after dealing with an extremely rude service advisor at Midway Chevy.

Residing and working in the west valley, I decided to go with Autonation Chevy for the recall. Let’s just say I won’t be going back there ever again.

Cheers!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Courtesy did my steering recall last week also.
They have been taking care of my cars since 2003.
Plus they are only 3 miles from my house.

While their service department is better than average, their sales department leaves a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found myself genuinely happy for you and your positive experience with a valley dealer. Courtesy was a dealer on my list to call after dealing with an extremely rude service advisor at Midway Chevy.

Residing and working in the west valley, I decided to go with Autonation Chevy for the recall. Let’s just say I won’t be going back there ever again.

Cheers!

Courtesy is over a hour drive from my house, but worth it for the service. I will make the drive again in the future. It's worth the drive for me to be sure the service is done correctly.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Courtesy did my steering recall last week also.
They have been taking care of my cars since 2003.
Plus they are only 3 miles from my house.

While their service department is better than average, their sales department leaves a lot to be desired.

Haven't dealt with their sales since I had to source my SS from out of state. I was just happy they didn't ask which Camero was mine. Seriously, they definitely know the SS Sedan and even quoted me a price for a supercharger installed and tuned with warranty. They will also sell the Holden grill and rear emblem for $250 total including shipping. Center caps are $45 each.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haven't dealt with their sales since I had to source my SS from out of state. I was just happy they didn't ask which Camero was mine. Seriously, they definitely know the SS Sedan and even quoted me a price for a supercharger installed and tuned with warranty. They will also sell the Holden grill and rear emblem for $250 total including shipping. Center caps are $45 each.
Sub'd for info on the charger quote. $9,000? Holden badge / grill price isn't too bad though, from what I've seen online. or is it? Still learning the in's & out's of the aftermarket vendors of this platform.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts