Chevy SS Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I’ll be interested to see what they say. Another part to add to the no longer available list that we had on here.

·
Premium Member
14,028 Posts
I’ll be interested to see what they say. Another part to add to the no longer available list that we had on here.
It is NOT no longer available.

When stock from AU gets here there will be stock; just like the rear struts.

Please stop with this horsehockey.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I have a loaner. The dealer has been really good about that. It’s an equinox, but still better than nothing.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Did the banana boat with the SS radiators ever arrive? And, didn't I see a post about an all aluminum radiator for our cars?

·
Super Moderator
5,636 Posts
Not sure about the boat, but I do like bananas, and I found this. 👍

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yes the radiator was actually overnighted from Australia. Car was at the dealer waiting for one for 78 days.

·
Super Moderator
5,636 Posts
Ouch. Sounds like they could have overnighted the radiator about 77 days sooner. Hopefully you saved a bunch of gas money in the equinox and enjoy the SS that much more now.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ouch. Sounds like they could have overnighted the radiator about 77 days sooner. Hopefully you saved a bunch of gas money in the equinox and enjoy the SS that much more now.
the part just wasn’t available in Australia. Once they produced a batch they sent via albatross and it was fixed the same day they got it. I didn’t get to enjoy the SS as it started snowing the day I picked it up. It’s I. Storage now till spring (or June since it’s Michigan and you never know)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts