Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully ported blower with 2.35 pulley also 2.55 included/ 1000cc fic injectors / zl1 milled lid with reinforced brick / brick and hoses upgraded to 3/4 in / Duel bypass from Mount heat changer / GT500 exchanger pump and hoses / E 85 sensor with filter assembly lines and gauge / Mighty mouse catch can / 4 inch inlet pipe with sensor. Located in Miami Florida. $ 5250.00 plus shipping in US

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car was using a return style fuel system. if you’re not going to use that same style system you may have to change one fuel line.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fully ported blower with 2.35 pulley also 2.55 included/ 1000cc fic injectors / zl1 milled lid with reinforced brick / brick and hoses upgraded to 3/4 in / Duel bypass from Mount heat changer / GT500 exchanger pump and hoses / E 85 sensor with filter assembly lines and gauge / Mighty mouse catch can / 4 inch inlet pipe with sensor. Located in Miami Florida. $ 5250.00 plus shipping in US
What will this increase the horsepower to?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends on your supporting mods. with Headers and BRT stage one cam it made 650 wheel horsepower on a mustang dyno

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really depends on how far you want to go. All out or something nice to drive.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I am in Miami also, tempting..... :unsure:

·
Registered
77 Posts
GLWS. Nice setup.

How many miles was it run for?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hot dang.... that’s a good deal! If I hadn’t just bought mine, I’d be all over this! GLWS. Although I doubt it, If you feel like letting that mighty mouse go by itself, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts