·
Premium Member
6,927 Posts
Did you check the owners map?
Should be a few in the area. I'm in CMH this week but without the car :-(

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've seen very few G8's and SS' in the 8+ years I've had my G8's. Lately I've been hitting C&C at Lennox about once a month.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I'm in Zanesville, OH. Not by choice though lol.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am 60 miles to the NW and alternate taking my SS and Classic Firebird to Car shows in Columbus all the time. I have yet to see another one at a Columbus area show... oops, I did see MM's (from Nitro WV) Perfect Blue at A brewery Show a couple weeks ago. I am in for a meetup. There are about 6 that show up at Dayton Cars and Coffee and some in Cinci as well. We had about a dozen or so at the G8/SS meet in Fairborn in late April/Early May. You will know me at shows as I have more SH_T on display than a porta-potty at a local fair!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pickerington (E. Columbus) checking in! '15 Black SS. We're up for meeting. I need to do a C&C as well. I've been invited a few times, but haven't made it yet. Hope to me y'all!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well. How about this. Sept 30th for the date. Buckeyes have an away game. Rough time frame could be midday for lunch. Gives a little chit chat time, even a quick cruise around the town if needed.

As for a place to go, you're all more local than I am. I like local/hometown small business owner establishments. If it gets closer to Sept 30 and it hasn't been set in stone, I'll pick something somewhere. And have lunch by myself. But I'll be there.

Open to discussion.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Awesome! I won't eat alone. Sept 30th, total of 2. Need at least a 3rd wheel. Any thought as to where?
I am in as far as I can tell at this point on my schedule (single parent with 3 kids so ALWAYS subject to change!).
Not like being a "Third Wheel" is new to me, lol.

If any others are interested, I am sure there is a car show in Columbus that afternoon. We could always meet there or some where else and roll into show together. Be prepared, depending on show you may have to "PROVE" that you belong in the show. This is often done with a nice throaty REV or 2 small parallel examples of excess rubber.

I see 3 shows in the area for 9/30/17,
- Grove City Cruise N Ride Massey’s 4015 Parkmead Dr, Grove City OH 10a-3p - Pizza
- Sheridan High School Car and Truck Show, Thornville, Ohio 3p - 9p - Food Truck Line
- Advance Auto 7th annual car show , Nelsonville, Ohio 10a - 2p -

We could actually attend both Grove City and Sheridan for a 2fer, see who has the "most creative" answer to "What is it?"

1 - 20 of 61 Posts