Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a while since I last posted on this forum. Been out of the car business for a while now.

I have a 2015 front grille ($100) and a 2016 front grille ($100) sitting on a shelf in my garage.
I also have a set of Chevy wheel caps ($50)from my long gone 2015 Heron White 6spd.
Anyone need a stock airbox (make me an offer) , wiper blades ($30) or the thin black trim under the front bumper ($40) ?
Shipping available from Granbury, Texas.

Thanks,
Myron
Natural material Body jewelry Silver Jewellery Circle
Rectangle Font Auto part Plastic wrap Plastic
Grille Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Gas

Reactions: Drone

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
It's been a while since I last posted on this forum. Been out of the car business for a while now.

I have a 2015 front grille and a 2016 front grille sitting on a shelf in my garage.
I also have a set of Chevy wheel caps from my long gone 2015 Heron White 6spd.
Anyone need a stock airbox, wiper blades or the thin black trim under the front bumper?

Thanks,
Myron M.
Hello Myron.
I suggest you go ahead and add some prices for the items, as one of the mods will likely get on you shortly to do so. ;)

Also, I'm curious about some of them for myself.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't really paid attention to the SS market as of late. Sorry if my prices are off key. Opinions always considered.
I've moved into the home finance arena. I now sell money instead of steel & rubber.

Reactions: sixty3

·
Super Moderator
3,842 Posts

I have a 2015 front grille ($100) and a 2016 front grille ($100) sitting on a shelf in my garage.
I also have a set of Chevy wheel caps ($50)from my long gone 2015 Heron White 6spd.
Anyone need a stock airbox (make me an offer) , wiper blades ($30) or the thin black trim under the front bumper ($40) ?

Thanks,
Myron M.
Hey @MyronM !!!

Good to see you here again!!!! Trust all is well for you these days after reading the above posts!!!

Sorry to have to bring it up,,, BUT,,, you gotta post up some pics of the stuff for sale!! Its the rules and even though YOU have a special place in SS History,,, you gotta comply too!!

I will leave this up for a while to allow time to add those images,, but it will come down if you dont!! Perhaps a PM (Conversation now) to @Pinetree might result in a different outcome!! Up to him!!

Good Luck!!

ES

·
Super Moderator
14,481 Posts
Glad to see you post on here Myron, but as @ESindon said we have to treat everyone equally under the classified rules.
Eric will be on a bit latter than me so he can take this down if it's not edited with photos as stated.
Somebody grab this stuff before the ad disappears.

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
I have some friends that need a grill for a ‘16 but they’re not on the forum. How can I get you in contact with them?
i assume the grill is an upper with a Chevy badge. They might need the lower trim piece too.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If anyone not on this forum wants to reach me, my email address is [email protected]
I've been working 10hr days in the mortgage /home finance biz. Keeps my toys running well.
I'll be putting up photos this weekend.

Reactions: ESindon

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As requested, I have uploaded pics straight from my garage for the stuff my wife has requested I get rid of.
Found a rare item. From a gent that purchased an SS from me. Not sure what it might be worth
Tire Drinkware Liquid Tableware Wheel
Red Gas Box Packaging and labeling Carton

Reactions: good2go and ESindon

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,745 Posts
PM sent for stock air box.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'd suggest to keep aold of any "Chevy SS" parts removed , these parts should become very difficult to find in teh future compareed to Holden parts...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts