Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this set up? Stumbled across it on eBay and the deal almost seems too good to be true.

They are asking $1229 for everything

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
I cannot be of any help for this system. But google Circuit Werks BMW, they are fairly large in that space and seem to be decent.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anyone have this set up? Stumbled across it on eBay and the deal almost seems too good to be true.

They are asking $1229 for everything
Have you been to their website? I see nothing for our SS unless it’s some kind of prototype they have put together. And now it’s down to $750 :unsure: I’m not sure I would be willing to take a chance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you been to their website? I see nothing for our SS unless it’s some kind of prototype they have put together. And now it’s down to $750 :unsure: I’m not sure I would be willing to take a chance.
Yes, I was on their website. They seem to be well known in the European market. It says they are based in Texas and make everything there. It says its made from 304 steel, which is what kooks is made from. I sent them a message this evening on Facebook asking about a system for our cars. I'll let you know tomorrow what I hear.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Headers (one primary on each header) need to be dented to clear steering shaft and passenger side engine Bay

Other than that, the fitment was good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Headers (one primary on each header) need to be dented to clear steering shaft and passenger side engine Bay

So, you actually bought and installed a set of these particular headers/exhaust? How did the rest of of it fit?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep, about a year ago.

Took it back off about a month ago as I'm chasing a Knock Retard issue while tuning and thought it might have been false knock from the exhaust rubbing somewhere, but it wasn't the exhaust.

I think the rest fit well for the price. Lots of tweaking to get it where you want it since it's all slip fit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep, about a year ago.

Took it back off about a month ago as I'm chasing a Knock Retard issue while tuning and thought it might have been false knock from the exhaust rubbing somewhere, but it wasn't the exhaust.

I think the rest fit well for the price. Lots of tweaking to get it where you want it since it's all slip fit.
Thanks for the feedback. I mean for $750 it's more than a steal for 2" headers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks for letting me know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts