I have some used ARH Headers (1 7/8" x 3") with catted mid pipes. ALSO have the non-catted test pipe sections that can be included with the sale if I get (close to) asking price.

Purchased used, and then decided that I could better use the money for other things - so now I'm selling. I never installed these on my car. I was told they were on the previous owner's car for ~25k miles. Has typical discoloration from being used. Minor ding on one runner, was told by the shop where PO was getting work done (Koza) and the guy I used for ceramic coating that the ding is a non-factor and won't impact performance.

Headers are professional ceramic coated by a shop local to me, had them done when purchased. I have not installed them since the coating.

Retail on the catted ARH setup new would be $2,350. Non-catted test pipes are ~$300 new (and as I understand it, will shortly be unavailable?), ceramic coating was ~$300. All said, this package would cost you just shy of $3,000 new.

Updated price: I'm asking for $1,800 OBO.

Local pickup preferred, but will ship on the buyer's dime. For reference, shipping from Elgin, IL to Feasterville-Trevose, PA was about $130. Let chat, I'm open to negotiating if we can both be reasonable.