Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the SBM 6AT car I test drove last month (since sold to someone local?), I have yet to see an SS in the Peoria area where I work.

I was pleasantly surprised to be passed by a black G8 with dark tinted windows this morning, though. He slowed right down after passing me, as I was following a Sherrif's prisoner transport van!

I see from the owners map that there are at least two SS owners in the area. Will be on the lookout for you!

es

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for an SS on the road here in PIA, but I did see another G8 on the way to work this morning - "arrest me red" in color.

es

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am in Peoria...Black '15 almost owned 2 years. Before that it was a Silver GXP and before that a GTO. I am near Kickapoo and there is another one out my way (not driven much). I also passed a '17 Black on 150 just the other night with dealer tags. There is a Red '14 (bike rack on top) that I see up on 91 and I met a guy with a Blue one at the last cars and coffee at Junction City.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. I just took delivery not an hour ago, so be on the lookout for a '17 NGM. I live up toward Toulon and often stop at the Shell station in Kickapoo on my way to work.

es

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bought my black '14 March 31 and live in Chillicothe. Since then I've seen a black one on 74, an orange one downtown by the courthouse, and a blue one up at grand prairie.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I am in Peoria...Black '15 almost owned 2 years. Before that it was a Silver GXP and before that a GTO. I am near Kickapoo and there is another one out my way (not driven much). I also passed a '17 Black on 150 just the other night with dealer tags. There is a Red '14 (bike rack on top) that I see up on 91 and I met a guy with a Blue one at the last cars and coffee at Junction City.

Is yours the one with the gunmetal trim I saw at C&C last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
347 Posts
2015 Heron White, stick and roof - in Bloomington.

At Herring's Dyno Day last fall.

·
Registered
290 Posts

Is yours the one with the gunmetal trim I saw at C&C last year?

Most likey, I have done Holden conversion and plasti dipped wheels and side vents in the Anthracite.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Not sure if any of you local guys need a spare tire set-up but I just swapped my tires and am keeping one of the fronts for a spare and will have another that somebody could have for cheap. Pm if interested.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Not sure if any of you local guys need a spare tire set-up but I just swapped my tires and am keeping one of the fronts for a spare and will have another that somebody could have for cheap. Pm if interested.

Pretty sure Zags was looking for something just like that!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM sent.

es

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, still no SS sightings to report, but I did see Yet Another G8, plus got passed by presumably the same red G8 I saw a week or so ago (was checking out the SS as he went by).

es

1 - 20 of 68 Posts