Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Get there reeeeeeal early! The good spots are gone before 8:00. I may go, not sure yet.
Cary, Raleigh, and Clayton have their own C&C’s as well although Clayton is looking for a new organizer and may not be around any longer.

·
Registered
2016 Chevy SS HW
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Weather forecast is cloudy, may not be as busy but also cool temp wise. Do you typically park with all the Camaros and corvettes?

Appears it will also be Ferrari day also on August 7th. Ferrari Club of America is going to be there. Also a Ford vs Ferrari area thing according to facebook posting. 2020 GT500 and a 488 Pista.

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Weather looks good so I’ll probably be there. Don’t know where we will park since the Italian’s will have priority.

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Just saw on Buttbook that Morrisville was moved to Sunday due to weather. That leaves me out.

·
Registered
2016 Chevy SS HW
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Italians are funny, 5% chance of rain 8-11am on Saturday vs 1% on Sunday 8-11am according to MS weather app. Can't have any cloud cover for those fancy pics.

Edit: Looks like 65% chance of rain Saturday, Sunny and high 70s Sunday morning, looks to be nice morning Sunday.

·
Registered
2016 Chevy SS HW
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saw another red one today there. Pretty good turnout for cars in general. All those Ferraris were pretty cool.

·
Registered
Fixing My Own "SS"
85 Posts
I went to the event at RTP this month (drove my pickup truck); That was the most Aussies I've ever seen in one place!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts