21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bump for any updates...

·
Registered
448 Posts
I would rather have some functional side vents if it were possible. Most people ask if they are functional and I hate saying no just decoration.

Most cars have the pep boy stick on vents, most companies will not spend the time and money to engineer in vents that function. Even the vents on the f type and xj are fake and those are 100k plus cars.

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevrolet SS A6 Roof Spare
576 Posts
A little look at something we have coming down the pipeline. With a Granatelli Carbon Fiber Hood Stripe kit, these Carbon Fiber hood vents will make your Gen6 Chevrolet Camaro pop.

We want to make these for the SS sedan hood vents to wanted to see what feedback we can get

If you make them they will buy them......I know I would!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bump - I'll buy if something hits the market.

If we where to do the vent it would be to replace the factory one's with our Granatelli Carbon Fiber ones

Just curious but how many of you would really buy these of we make them

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would also like to see a price for the carbon fiber hood vent replacements. I also agree that it would be nice to see a matching side "vent" replacement...

Reactions: cyp

·
Registered
361 Posts
Matching hood and side vents

I would most certainly be on that long line for hood vents, and maybe you can throw in some matching side vents too.
I don't hate chrome, and I don't want to go all black, but I do hate that the hood vents are black, and the side vents are mostly chrome; I wish they related a little better. And I may go black on the side vents to match the hood, but I don't love it (Mine is OBM and I'm getting it next week)

I'd be up for Carbon fiber matching side and hood vents
Go for it!

Reactions: cyp

·
Registered
730 Posts
I don't hate chrome, and I don't want to go all black, but I do hate that the hood vents are black, and the side vents are mostly chrome; I wish they related a little better. And I may go black on the side vents to match the hood, but I don't love it (Mine is OBM and I'm getting it next week)

I'd be up for Carbon fiber matching side and hood vents
Go for it!
I would also like to see a price for the carbon fiber hood vent replacements. I also agree that it would be nice to see a matching side "vent" replacement...
I like the chrome everywhere else on my PGM. Just put CF vinyl on the bowties, would like to have side vents black to match hood. I'd like CF replacement for both vents also, depending on price.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
I'd buy the moment they become available but only if they had a high gloss. If they cannot match other Carbon products already offered for the SS then it's one or the other. MaverickManCarbon.com. He makes the most so far so since guys like me would like to balance out the carbon rear spoiler with a few other carbon bits. Side vents, maybe mirror caps, and hood vents round it off nicely.

But they all have to match.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What ever happen to this plan?

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.