Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I want to see the owners who drive their SS for for what it is A F****** MONSTER RACE CAR! AUSTRALIAN V8 SUPER CAR SERIES; NASCAR, LS3 MONSTER THAT CAN COMPETE WITH THE BEST MUSCLE CARS IN STRAIGHT-LINE; I want to see some driving!.................I dont want to see burn outs you did for the neighborhood kids, mod startups; or your sweet mods that look good when you pop your hood, and rev your engine (no offense i still respect all who "preserve" their SS like that) BUT i am interested in seeing some real life performance, how you did stacked up...post any race video (track, pdx, autoX, 1/4 mile...etc. when you are tearing it up in a race....

To start it off, here is a few of my most embarrassing laps from a PDX day at the Autobahn country club; this was my first track event....I think car was stock at the time...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Here is one of mine:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
badass way to get the kids to baseball practice....

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
To start it off, here is a few of my most embarrassing laps from a PDX day at the Autobahn country club; this was my first track event....I think car was stock at the time...
If those are your embarrassing moments, I'd love to see your proud ones! The Corvette and the fella who left the track should be embarrassed, but your line looked great. Beautiful car, too.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Previously posted but on topic

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If those are your embarrassing moments, I'd love to see your proud ones! The Corvette and the fella who left the track should be embarrassed, but your line looked great. Beautiful car, too.

That was the new lotus that spun out in front of me believe it or not, in a turn called "patience" lol thank you for the kind regards, I love seeing these monster being used for their purpose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts