Chevy SS Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Are you part of SoCal Holdens?
I was not the owner of the car you saw. I am not in the SoCal Holden club, but would be interested in joining. I consider myself a "user" of the SS and don't consider myself a sports driver that can go on runs with a club and go triple digits on remote highways in a formation like Talladega.

·
Registered
860 Posts
IMG_0763.JPG NE Bakersfield, a few weeks back, the sighting is on the right, mine is the left one.

·
Premium Member
14,019 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Was it a '17 ???

I can't remember is someone posted up that the owner of the last customer SS was located/knew what he had.
Not sure if it's a '17. My son told me he used to see a HW on his way to work. I saw a HW about a year ago near the same area, probably the same car...

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Not my sons SS but he is occasionally in that area hitting a couple partner wineries in his 2015 HW, only exterior mod is black bow-ties.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I was not the owner of the car you saw. I am not in the SoCal Holden club, but would be interested in joining. I consider myself a "user" of the SS and don't consider myself a sports driver that can go on runs with a club and go triple digits on remote highways in a formation like Talladega.
Please join.....

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Not sure if it's a '17. My son told me he used to see a HW on his way to work. I saw a HW about a year ago near the same area, probably the same car...

You live in Bako?

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Spotted Black 16/17 in Bakersfiled @ Lorens around 10am today.

121 - 135 of 135 Posts