Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I recently got a Livernois my calibration device for my ss and the tune request form asks for a strategy code/cal id, can you tell me where I can find the code they’re asking for? Ant help is greatly appreciate, thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,391 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @Bschnepp !!

I would contact Livernois directly for technical support!!

Those devices are locked to your VIN. In addition,,, did you buy it new,,, or used from another source,,, AND, did it have any tunes locked into it from a previous owner??? If that is the situation then you may need to send it to them,,, to have the circuit board replaced!!

Good Luck!!

ES

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the SS Forums @Bschnepp !!

I would contact Livernois directly for technical support!!

Those devices are locked to your VIN. In addition,,, did you buy it new,,, or used from another source,,, AND, did it have any tunes locked into it from a previous owner??? If that is the situation then you may need to send it to them,,, to have the circuit board replaced!!

Good Luck!!

ES
I bought it new from Livernois directly.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
My thinking is the cars vin# is what they are calling for. All else probably need to car Livernois.

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
It could be a number associated to the oem tune file when you use their software to see what’s in the 6 banks of data.

·
Super Moderator
14,651 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Let us know what you find out. I plan to order soon and it will probably be in the middle of the night when I do!
Thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts