As I had stated in the intro thread, I'm a new owner and just wanted to share my build (excitement) list thus far.
- Ceramic coated American Racing long tube headers and X pipe (installed)
- BMR subframe connector (installed)
- drilled and slotted rotors front and rear (installed)
- Holden badges front and rear (enroute)
- ESR CS5 wheels in black (enroute)
- chrome delete with black wrap (completed)
- black wrapped roof (completed)
Next up will be springs, an intake, and then a tune. After those I'll start to replace all the wrapped chrome pieces with actual black pieces and then work on the interior with a chrome delete and Holden airbag. Last...... a cam.
I'll post pics once I get the wheels in and on next week.
Thanks for viewing and sharing in my excitement and enjoyment!!!