Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Header says it all.I need a M6 withsunroof to keep my 09 G8 GT A6 company :). Willing to go up to 500 miles for the right car, unmodified preferred.(Holden Badging is OK) Must have clean CarFax no accidents Thanks for looking. All cash sale.

DrBob
Please PM me.

·
Super Moderator
13,437 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Make sure to come out to one of our breakfast meets in Bowie when the weather gets warmer!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be glad to come. How do I find out about the meets? The FultonHow, do you live in Fulton?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m in Columbia and might be interested in a meet up when the weather gets warm! How do we find out about them?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I will be glad to come. How do I find out about the meets? The FultonHow, do you live in Fulton?
Stay tuned to the Mid-Atlantic forum for the meets. April is when the breakfast meet ups generally start.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sign me up for future events! I definitely would want to be a part of that nice photoshoot y'all had at Hunt Valley (Horsepower) last Summer. Y'all definitely was missing SSB color.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Owings Mills. And not the first time I have gotten that question. To make it funnier, the "how" stands for Howard, because my last name is Fulton-Howard.
I’m in Columbia and might be interested in a meet up when the weather gets warm! How do we find out about them?
They get posted on the meets subforum. I think there is a thread for them that gets bumped every time there is a new one. You can also join the Capital City Commodore Car Club group on Facebook.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That one only had around 13K miles on it... and it sold after he put a deposit on his. That one became available 5 days after I bought mine. 10K less miles and it ended up selling for less than I paid for mine... oh well, such is life!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know! I happened to see mine on CarGurus in the morning at 7 AM. Set up an appointment to go see it at 2:30 that afternoon. Went in and another guy had already driven it, and when I was out driving it they said two more people came in to drive it and multiple others had called. I signed the papers and was waiting for them to detail it when the salesman said it was traded in the night before at 8:00 PM. It literally lasted less than 24 hours.

I emailed the dealership in Parkville, MD that was selling the SSB and asked for the price and he said it sold in less than a day, too. Said it sold for $39,995... which is a steal for that car with those miles!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not hyping it. This car is a blast to drive and turns heads when accelerating or when parked in a lot (purely out of curiosity)... and also, when they arrive on lots they do not stay long. Mine arrived at the dealer at 8PM on a Wednesday and I bought it at 4 PM the next day. Dealer said there were 3-4 people lined up to come in and drive with literally dozens more that had called during the day. Same with the blue one I mentioned earlier in Parkville, MD. Dealer told me it sold in under 24 hours with dozens of people called and lined up to pick it if the buyer didn't.

They are popping up relatively often now, but not lasting long at all for the right price.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts