Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet blue SS spotted near Lano equipment in Shakopee.
I got the pleasure of seeing him twice, once coming and once going. I was on 133rd near 169 (the side road that Lano equipment is on). Are you on here?

The SS was a awesome blue with a vented Hood (Maverick man?) painted black in the center.

I was in a red dump truck w/trailer with a backhoe on it, I blew my air horn at you the second time I saw you.
Sweet car!

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS; RH2, 6M, Sunroof, Full-size spare, #53 of 58 built in 2017
602 Posts
Twas me. Our shop is just south of Lano on 169...it's usually out front of the building. I heard the honk :)
I used to live in Shakopee from 2000-2002. I worked in a building directly across from the Best Buy HQ and driving to work sucked....so I spent a lot of my time working out of Ziegler Power Systems branch in Shakopee.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twas me. Our shop is just south of Lano on 169...it's usually out front of the building. I heard the honk /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
The car looks awesome, very tough looking!

I used to live in Shakopee from 2000-2002. I worked in a building directly across from the Best Buy HQ and driving to work sucked....so I spent a lot of my time working out of Ziegler Power Systems branch in Shakopee.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Our shop is very near there in stagecoach

1 - 5 of 5 Posts