Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were heading home from lunch earlier today and I saw our SS's twin, black with tints. it had dual exhaust tips but the 14-15 wheels. We of course were not in ours at the time. This is the second time i have seen one, the first time was when i first explained to my wife what they were and how special they were. Now we own one!

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Wasn’t me. It’s in hibernation for several more months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
227 Posts
I saw a black SS in Saratoga once, no idea if it was the same one or not though, sorry. I have the OBM that you may see in Saratoga though.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
I saw a black SS in Saratoga once, no idea if it was the same one or not though, sorry. I have the OBM that you may see in Saratoga though.

That could have been me up in Saratoga. Last fall I came across 2 near crossgates mall within a couple minutes while driving mine and I can confirm 2 of the 3 were M6 cars. I should have played the lottery that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
135 Posts
There’s a PBM 14’ near Amsterdam, so it could have been him (if the exhaust was modded)? My JGM is also hibernating for the winter, but I look forward to seeing some of you guys “out in the wild” around the Capital district this summer.

·
Registered
227 Posts
There’s a PBM 14’ near Amsterdam, so it could have been him (if the exhaust was modded)? My JGM is also hibernating for the winter, but I look forward to seeing some of you guys “out in the wild” around the Capital district this summer.
Pretty sure I saw you one day, a year or more ago, at the Northway exit 15 interchange. You can ask my wife how I reacted when I drove past you at the light haha! Jungle Green is still my favorite.

·
Super Moderator
5,622 Posts
Wheels

My wife and I were heading home from lunch earlier today and I saw our SS's twin, black with tints. it had dual exhaust tips but the 14-15 wheels. We of course were not in ours at the time. This is the second time i have seen one, the first time was when i first explained to my wife what they were and how special they were. Now we own one!
I have a 17 that I put my 14 wheels on that we're on my 16 that came off my 14 confused yet I am.
z51vett
Doug

·
Registered
135 Posts
Pretty sure I saw you one day, a year or more ago, at the Northway exit 15 interchange. You can ask my wife how I reacted when I drove past you at the light haha! Jungle Green is still my favorite.

I do drive up to Saratoga in the summer, so it was very likely me. I'll definitely keep an eye out for your OBM this summer...that's a great color too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was nothing indicating auto or manual from what I could tell.. ours still has no plate on it(dealer temp) though it doesn't get driven much as my wife doesn't leave the house when its bad out.

a friend of mine had a g8gt that he bought pretty heavily modded, just dumped it at a dealer with 150k on it. I think to myself its crazy to have this car and have it just sit in the driveway but i love driving it when i do.

the drive from Albany to Williamstown Mass is a great one for this car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts