Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys hello again it's been quite a while. I've know a few of you here and there through the years on different forums. My good friend and I started with an '05 GTO, red with 6spM. Sold that in '09 to purchase an '09 GT GXP 6pM also in red. Sold that one to buy a pair of 6spM SS's in the early part of 17 when GM announced the closing of Holden and the halting of production of the SS. He bought a dark metallic silver out of Palm Springs with both options as well as a few dealer upgrades like rear spoiler, racing stripes and painted handles to name a few. He again has parted with that car about a year ago to CarMax. I bought a red 6spM out of Austin with both options which now only has 3700 miles on it. Nicely tucked away in my garage in all original condition with exception of adding a black vinyl film, not paint on the roof of the car and Holden grill, trunk, wheel centers and steering wheel airbag.
I have a couple of questions about my car that I'm sure you guys would know. I'm looking to get the dash and GPS recalibrated to Holden from Chevy and also would like to know the production numbers and breakdown as far as I can get as to how many '17 Red 6sp cars with both options that were produced. I look forward to interacting as a part of this group and following up with all the nice cars on here.
PS, did anyone else see the '17 Black 6spM on Carfax website. They're asking $54K and the car has 19K miles. I know the manual cars are hard to come by so I thought I'd let you know. I can post the link if needed but shouldn't be too hard to find. Thanks, Randy
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
876 Posts
1 of 58 with sunroof and spare maual

Reactions: RedhotFLSS

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Welcome to SS Forums! Nice score you got there, well done!
Lot's of great info on this board, it may be prudent to first hide your credit cards before you start shopping mods here...there's sooooo much cool stuff you may wish to do. While this car is extraordinary in box stock format, it's as if it's begging to be personalized.

If you want to convert to Holden infotainment and DIC, White Automotive & Media Services is who you need to contact.

As a side note, thanks for adding the 'u' to your user handle. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: a6d9cmro

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to SS Forums! Nice score you got there, well done!
Lot's of great info on this board, it may be prudent to first hide your credit cards before you start shopping mods here...there's sooooo much cool stuff you may wish to do. While this car is extraordinary in box stock format, it's as if it's begging to be personalized.

If you want to convert to Holden infotainment and DIC, White Automotive & Media Services is who you need to contact.

As a side note, thanks for adding the 'u' to your user handle. 🙃
Thank you for that info :) PS, the "aus" is for Austin... OLD AOL email and handle... OLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts