Chevy SS Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
About time someone made an effort to not only shed light on this major topic of security vulnerabilities, but do something about it!! The data network systems in our CARS, are pretty much open targets!!! The ability to exploit these deficiencies is pretty well documented!!

😬

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I got a disturbing email a couple of days ago, will cut and paste a few tidbits....

And it listed a lot more detailed information....:rolleyes:

No code has to be inserted here.

Your visits in 2019

Your activity in 2019
Highlights
Cities visited

Tallahassee
New
Highlights
Places visited

Silver Springs State Park
New
See all visited places
Trip highlight
Florida, Illinois, Vincennes and Missouri
September 30 – November 8

Tallahassee

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
I have said it before,,,, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY ON PLANET EARTH!!! The laughable part is the city of San Francisco thinks that an ordinance will protect the citizens from SKYNET!!!! That's Hilarious!!!!

o_O

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

NOW THIS an example of STUPID FUNNY!!!! I would think those with voyeuristic predilections would LOVE to have their personal private information on display for all to see!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,, LMAO!!!

😂

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
The Intelligence Coup Of The Century!!!

Now will you believe me when I tell you that there is no such thing as secure electronic communications,,, OR PRIVACY???? I have said this for years,,, Is the Internet your tool???,,,, OR are YOU a tool of the internet???

:mad:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Privacy is long gone. You are being watched and listened to 24x7. I have explained to a few relatives how many times they are on camera just running simple errands.
Correct. There's a major disconnect with folks who ignore what they can't see, it's the Ostrich Effect. Doing a downtown street photography project people would get seriously ticked off at me for taking their pic as they were walking by..."I didn't give you permission to take my picture!!" Really? You're walking in the high-rent part of downtown and don't realize your picture is being taken almost every step of the way?

·
Premium Member
14,028 Posts
Ha ... with all the Ring and other make doorbell cams don't walk down to your mailbox in your PJs picking your nose and scratching your privates. All your neighbors will get a notification on their cell and be watching (and recording) you.

Before a big wind storm I pulled one of those paper on wire contractor advertising signs from my neighbors yard so it wouldn't blow into my house or vehicles under the carport. The next day my neighbor asked me why I stole it!!!

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
61 - 70 of 70 Posts