Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jeff. I'm a life long Chevy fan and owner. My first car was a 1967 Chevelle Malibu. Since then I've owned several Chevy cars and trucks. Currently I own three Camaros ('95 Z28, '67 RS coupe, '67 "unplain" Jane coupe with a GMPP 350 and Tremec 5-speed); and an '02 Tahoe. I was planning on purchasing a new Camaro, but now that I'm a grandfather, I decided on something more practical, like the SS. ;)

I still haven't decided for sure. I need to wait a couple months until things improve financially before I pull the trigger. (I will definitely be buying a Chevy.)

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Welcome Jeff!!! You live about35 miles from me here in Oakley, near Brentwood. My name is Jere. I ordered a Silver SS from Dublin Chevrolet back in June. My current cars are 65 Chevelle Pro-Street(former high 8's, low 9's drag car), 68 427 Vette, 87 Suburban tow rig, and 2013 Malibu LT. We will have to get together sometime to bench race and BS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you actually plan on getting an SS? or some other chevy?
Its either the SS or (another) Camaro. :hidesbehindsofa:

If I get the Camaro, I'll probably look at a used Malibu or Impala for my daily driver. (The Tahoe has almost 180k miles and gets lousy gas mileage.)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome. Santa Clara here.... Pretty interested in an SS but probably not until the 2nd model year--unless my current ride craps out before then.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome aboard Jeff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts