Registered
126 Posts
How'd it go y'all?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
BIG thank you, it was really great meeting you guys and HUGE thanks to Eric for providing all the paperwork. Our drive home was great except hitting major traffic on 210 before Pasadena, probably wasted 45 minutes. We saw another Heron White on I-20 in Avondale, gave each other thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
BIG thank you, it was really great meeting you guys and HUGE thanks to Eric for providing all the paperwork. Our drive home was great except hitting major traffic on 210 before Pasadena, probably wasted 45 minutes. We saw another Heron White on I-20 in Avondale, gave each other thumbs up.

it was great meeting you both ! glad everything went well and you guys made it back safely !

im still drooling over the tbss and the demon , lol

one of these days ill meet up with the cali groups for one of their big hang outs , and hopefully we can all hang out longer !

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
yeah, I keep thinking about Holden Run one year in hopes of meeting more SW owners.

Yesterday he blacked out the bow-ties, installed ZL1's rock guards, and Vitesse shift paddles. He's almost as bad as his dad :)

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I mentioned how I blacked out my interior trim, here's the links and pictures

Console & Nav trim

Shifter ring

Flickr photo album - Blacked out interior trim

It was really easy to do, hardest part was waiting for the pieces to dry so I could reassemble. The steering wheel trim I ended up doing over using satin black Krylon paint, the Plasti-Dip didn't hold up well to dealer service appts where the techs wore gloves which seemed to grab and tear the Plasti-Dip. The paint has now been good for over a year.

Get the Harbor Freight yellow plastic pry bar set and that makes it super simple. Just remember on the console sides to pull back, not up, or you will break the mounting tabs.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)

Reactions: Taze and s/c'd cav

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
ill be headed out to the pavs in the SS , if anyone is bored and sees this

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
ill be headed out to the pavs in the SS , if anyone is bored and sees this
:hope: Do you know what time/how long? I have a family dinner but I'd love to see that car. And you of course... :giggle:

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
:hope: Do you know what time/how long? I have a family dinner but I'd love to see that car. And you of course... :giggle:

ill be headed out there shortly , and ill be out there for a while

·
Registered
948 Posts
Does this car show still go on? I’d be interested in meeting up for it

Reactions: rickvdj
101 - 114 of 114 Posts