Chevy SS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
The night is upon us my brethren. What time are we car showing and how many are in?!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I'm in! Never been to one of these so I'll let you guys figure out the time and such. I should be available any time after 4

Reactions: lawhill1986

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in! Never been to one of these so I'll let you guys figure out the time and such. I should be available any time after 4
I will be on the lookout for another SS, and I'll be there after 5:30 once the wife gets off work.

Reactions: Taze

·
Registered
411 Posts
Going to end up going to the Pavs since the wife wants to take her TBSS as well, and thats just way too much fuel if I go to Mixteca

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Going to end up going to the Pavs since the wife wants to take her TBSS as well, and thats just way too much fuel if I go to Mixteca

boo , lol

dont blame ya , im still wrenching on the PPV bumper , i got new headlights installed , and working on the driving lights currently

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Anybody coming out to play today?

I’ll be heading there around 4

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
anyone interested getting together on the 16th ? we will have a current owner and a new owner coming into town to pick up a SS

so lets show them some phoenix hospitality !!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Sounds like fun! I'm in.

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
Just saw this thread, I would really love to meet all of you, unfortunately we are doing a turn-n-burn this trip.

Current plan is to arrive Phoenix ~4pm on Friday, having dinner with my brother (Queen Creek) and nephew (Mesa) and seeing my nephews 63 Impala SS restoration project. Saturday morning we plan to be at Goldies when they open at 8:30, get the trade-in and paper work done, then head back to bay area hopefully no later than noon.

If anyone is up for breakfast on Saturday or meeting at Goldies or someplace close by let me know. I won't have my SS as we are driving my son James' 2016 Mustang Ecoboost that he's trading in.

·
Registered
411 Posts
anyone interested getting together on the 16th ? we will have a current owner and a new owner coming into town to pick up a SS

so lets show them some phoenix hospitality !!
Hmmm,,,

I'm in! :eek

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
If anyone is up for breakfast on Saturday or meeting at Goldies or someplace close by let me know.

There’s a Mickey D’s around the corner from Goldie’s on the NW corner of 32nd St / Broadway.

8am meetup??

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
Mickey D's works fine for me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Anything later in the day? I'm available after noon.

Reactions: RonGonzales

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Is this still a go in the morning?

81 - 100 of 114 Posts