Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all my fellow and fortunate SS owners.

Pavilions at Talking Stick - This Saturday January 6th. Let's do this.

I want to get as many of us Phoenicians out there as possible showing off our Holden masterpieces to the masses. I'd also like us to meet up and grab a bite to eat afterwards, or before too if you want. @rickvdj knows how h-angry I get if I don't get a good meal around car shows, something about all the vrooms makes my tummy restless.

Roll call on here if you're interested but more importantly if you're down. Hope you all had a safe and happy new year!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey to all my fellow and fortunate SS owners.

Pavilions at Talking Stick - This Saturday January 6th. Let's do this.

I want to get as many of us Phoenicians out there as possible showing off our Holden masterpieces to the masses. I'd also like us to meet up and grab a bite to eat afterwards, or before too if you want. @rickvdj knows how h-angry I get if I don't get a good meal around car shows, something about all the vrooms makes my tummy restless.

Roll call on here if you're interested but more importantly if you're down. Hope you all had a safe and happy new year!

I'm interested, but don't know my schedule. What time were you thinking?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested, but don't know my schedule. What time were you thinking?
That's the thing about these Saturdays: the earlier the better but I would like to arrive between 3pm and 4pm.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
Let’s do it !!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
411 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm only a month or so into SS ownership, I'd be interested in hanging out with some other owners this weekend.
I don't mind if you buy it 30 minutes before we meet up, as long as we meet up together and eat! Haha @rickvdj

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Registered
406 Posts
He’s not lying....

Reactions: lawhill1986

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just bought mine a couple weeks ago. I have an activity that morning with the Boy Scouts and then I have to take my foxbody for a rare trip to the shop, not sure how soon I'll be free. Maybe I'll see y'all up there.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I might swing by. assuming i am not lazy to wash the car lol . I need a vacation from my vacation.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 80 Posts