Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from my GM card and it reminded me about the auto show bonus cash.

When a show is in your area they throw $500 bonus cash on the table starting with the show and good for a week or two after. No you do not have to go to the show to get a certificate or code like years ago, the dealer should give it to you automatically; unless they try to pocket it themselves as ADP but what dealer would violate GM incentive rules and do that? When in doubt remind them about it! It is in a limited zip code specific area near the show site. Last year here it only excluded a couple vehicles across the entire GM lineup so it's worth watching for in your area especially if you have one on order and it comes in at the right time.

Heres the link to the schedule of shows:

Auto Show Calendar | General Motors | GM.com

· Registered
66 Posts
Never heard about this $500 cash back incentive. That is certainly a nice little bonus though. Not enough to make people buy a car, but enough to make people who are already buying just a little bit happier.

You say you have to ask your dealer when there is an auto show nearby?

· Banned
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never heard about this $500 cash back incentive. That is certainly a nice little bonus though. Not enough to make people buy a car, but enough to make people who are already buying just a little bit happier.

You say you have to ask your dealer when there is an auto show nearby?
Yes it doesn't show up on the incentive listings on the web. Just call the dealer the day or day after the show opens to verify.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.