Chevy SS Forum banner

Auto Park Feature

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Commodoreman2000 
#1 ·
I originally thought it would only parallel park itself, until I saw this video. Has anyone tried it?

#2 ·
From the manual:

If equipped with perpendicular parking mode, press and hold the APA button during the search process to switch the APA parking mode between perpendicular and parallel parking. APA searches for parking spaces to the right of the vehicle. To search for a parking space to the left, turn on the left turn signal.

#3 ·
I originally thought it would only parallel park itself, until I saw this video. Has anyone tried it?

New Chevy SS Parks Itself! See Video! In Stock in Aurora, Il near Naperville - YouTube
Yes I have tried both auto parking settings. It works and its the most bizarre thing to watch happening from behind the drivers wheel. That said I have never had reason to use it again. Given the car has front and rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, its easy enough a car to park anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.