Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some pending submittals that will be up later tonight or tomorrow with any luck.
That's if this old guy can figure out all this new-fangled technology stuff LOL.

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, Houston, we have a problem.
eBrochures and Owners Manuals will be delayed a bit while we work out a file size issue.
Keep watching!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Lol. I guess they haven't upped the attachment size to 10 MB yet.

Reactions: Pinetree

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@smann, Yeah, still at 1.91.

Thanks for the submittals!!
It's going to work out just fine once the few bugs are worked out. I have all the files ready to upload as soon as the adjustment is made. I need to sift through my files to see if I have anything to add.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
@smann, Yeah, still at 1.91.

Thanks for the submittals!!
It's going to work out just fine once the few bugs are worked out. I have all the files ready to upload as soon as the adjustment is made. I need to sift through my files to see if I have anything to add.
Copy that. Just a suggestion... Maybe break the Recall documents up into their own posts in the recall thread so new documents can be easily added for each. Other than that, good job! I wish I could have filled out the Product Info Pages with the 2017 info, but for some reason the 2017 SS has been left off the Chevy Pressroom on their site, which is where I got those from. Maybe someone who can get inside info from GM can get that, if it was even ever made lol.

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good suggestion. I'll fix it and title each post to help delineate.
The dropbox worked slick and just got the other two files as well.
Have request in to Admin to adjust the size limit, so maybe will be able to upload the others tomorrow some time.
Appreciate the submittals!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Nice! I downloaded those for safe keeping. Did they forget to put the two piece front rotors on our cars? I've seen that mistake so many times!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Thanks. Nice resource for the records.

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eBrochures and Owner's Manuals are now posted.
Just so credit falls where it belongs... Kudos to @smann!
As of this post, all files in the documents section are courtesy of his diligence in acquiring the pdf files.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Thank you for the info!

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure who may have noticed already but...
Admin Team has added a direct link to the "Documents & Manuals" section in the "Tools" menu list at the top of each page.

·
Premium Member
14,376 Posts
In classic view it isn't showing.

Edit:

I switched to full and saw it. Then I switched back to classic and yes it now shows under quick links > Misc

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
For members who use Classic view the direct link is under the "Quick Links" menu. Scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" category list.

LOL - Looks like we were typing at the same time CB!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts