Chevy SS Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yep, it's after purchase customer care that's filling up my spare bedroom. That pile is mostly OEM. Once they pulled the Cowl grill, I went to stocking for a rainy day. For those planning on long, looonngg term ownership. I present plan B...! In any event I would accept Blemish if it keeps Pearl on the road. These trim pieces are popping up down under. Mostly VI, hope to see VII start popping up.

View attachment 297741
My wife would divorce me. Simply put. I already live in fear that she’s going to find the few bulky spares I do have, like head and tail lights. They’re definitely not in the living area of the house. …… I have to choose between her and the car, not an easy decision, but I guess I choose her 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I have a brand new one I may be willing to sell.
Thanks, I think I have one arriving today. I will let you know. So far these are still not anywhere

Phantom Black Front Parking Assist Alarm Sensor Bracket - GM (92287132)

I know there are cars in scrap yards, but listing grill parts is no priority

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
It’s really sad all the hard to find parts that get crushed because they aren’t worth the savage yard’s time to deal with or because the computer software doesn’t have a listing. I’ve called places before begging them to go out and look for parts that aren’t listed and they won’t even entertain it at any price. Plus, half (or more) of them don’t GAF and break everything taking it apart.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks, I think I have one arriving today. I will let you know. So far these are still not anywhere

Phantom Black Front Parking Assist Alarm Sensor Bracket - GM (92287132)

I know there are cars in scrap yards, but listing grill parts is no priority
Where did you end up finding one?

·
Super Moderator
8,665 Posts
Reactions: Blushirt35

·
Premium Member
705 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,489 Posts
Not familiar with Will P(?)/Twisted Wrench. But I'm thinking mesh grills? I don't see why not, send them the link and ask. This fits 14/15, not seeing much aftermarket for 16/17 yet anyways... If I was in a not part or something like this. I would order to find out.

·
Registered
2015 Silver/ Stock
211 Posts
This thread is depressing. :confused:
Make me want to give Bessie Jean a big hug.

Reactions: Taze and SS WOT
21 - 39 of 39 Posts