Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know there's a spotting thread already, but I feel like such a jerk for this I figured I'd start a thread on the off chance the dude is a member here. I was just on my way back from lunch in my Mystic Green SS, I'm sick and out of it and out of nowhere there's a black car on my tail. I'm thinking "who is this guy riding my ass?!" I slowed down and lethargically pulled into a turn lane. I went to look at glare at this guy on my tale and... it was a black SS with the driver giving me the thumbs up. So, buddy, if you're on here, awesome car, sorry for the glare!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm new to the SS Forum but joined to do research as I'm working on a purchase of a 2017 manual transmission. Since I've only seen 5 SS face to grill/tail since it's introduction in 2014, and just recently saw a red one with what I think was a holden badge on truck [only briefly as I was on bicycle] in Highlands Ranch, and this post references the author's Mystic Green and the Black one - anyone know how many are in Colorado?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I'm new to the SS Forum but joined to do research as I'm working on a purchase of a 2017 manual transmission. Since I've only seen 5 SS face to grill/tail since it's introduction in 2014, and just recently saw a red one with what I think was a holden badge on truck [only briefly as I was on bicycle] in Highlands Ranch, and this post references the author's Mystic Green and the Black one - anyone know how many are in Colorado?

Probably 20-30. There are 5-10 in the denver area that I know of and close to that in Colorado Springs area as well. If you are a Facebooker there is a Colorado Holden’s Group that has 200+ members (includes GTO, G8 and SS.)

2016 SSB, stick, hole, spare

Reactions: Pinetree

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks! I don't do much on FBook, however will look into the Group you referenced.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you! It feels good to be welcomed. There is much to learn from the Forum and well as how to use it. Thanks for the "Welcome".

Reactions: SilverSport
1 - 7 of 7 Posts