Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Phantom Black 2014 SS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit something on the freeway a while back and bent my stock wheel & hub pretty bad so a shop lent me this one to put on so I could still drive around. Anyone know what kind it is? Looking to get 3 more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've always been a fan of BBS, so that is what I looked at first. From that point of view it looks like a BBS CH-R.

There should be markings on the rim to identify the manufacturer.

·
Registered
393 Posts
If all else fails, ask the shop if they know!

Reactions: BMR Suspension

·
Registered
744 Posts
Looks like an oem wheel (maybe BMW?) since it uses stock style lug nuts.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 16HeronSS

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Don't know if it's an oem BMW wheel, but it looks like an aftermarket m3 style wheel. More importantly, it also looks like a BMW hub bore, and I'd have a hub centric ring in that thing asap.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Like it! Maybe a Wheeldude replica (LC818)? I used to be a WRX guy and was big into the Wheeldude wheels for Scoobs and they make some good ones for the BMWs. Not quite like a Bimmer CSL or Comp edition wheel but close.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
For reference here is a pic from my E46 M3 (sold)

·
Registered
Phantom Black 2014 SS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! I think I found the wheel. Unfortunately, it looks like they've been discontinued. Miro Wheels Type 112. Hopefully I can find someone selling them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whatever it is, it's definitely none of the wheels that have been mentioned. I will agree that the closest to it are the VMR V810s as they have similar detailed spokes (multi height), but the spokes don't meet the lip flush unlike what you have. Unless you figure out what the wheel is, you'll have to buy a similar looking set from another manufacturer. And even if you find out what it is, most wheel retailers are reluctant to sell an odd number of wheels. Good luck and happy hunting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts