Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here ever park there car at the Pavilions on Saturdays? For those outside of Phoenix, the Pavilions is a weekly car show and I believe one of the largest weekly shows int he country. I haven't been in years but may start going occationally.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I haven't been in years either. Might have to go again one of these days. I haven't even been to the one by Mixteca (67th & Bell) recently and that's considerably closer.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't been in years either. Might have to go again one of these days. I haven't even been to the one by Mixteca (67th & Bell) recently and that's considerably closer.
I might hit up the Mixteca one in the next few weeks as I'm pretty close to it to.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I went the the Mixteca meet up a few weeks back when they had the benefit event for fallen Phoenix police officer Glasser.

Huge turnout with a lot of nice folks who were interested in SS. Especially since it was the only one there.

I've been meaning to go back in the next few weeks to see what the "regular crowd" is like.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Not sure if next week would work out but if you guys decide to go in the coming weeks post up here and maybe several of us can meet up.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not sure if next week would work out but if you guys decide to go in the coming weeks post up here and maybe several of us can meet up.
Diddo

·
Registered
406 Posts
Saturday night meet up at Mixteca (67th and Bell) Image1467519565.685022.jpg Image1467519573.648279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pavilions are a bunch of jerks Mixteca all the way. I got harassed there and trespassed for parking in the Corvette Isle.
We went to Mixteca

·
Registered
406 Posts
Pavilions are a bunch of jerks Mixteca all the way. I got harassed there and trespassed for parking in the Corvette Isle.

We went to Mixteca

Mixteca>Snobbsdale

And it's closer to my house

Reactions: Rydinlowsince2000

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mixteca>Snobbsdale

And it's closer to my house
Me too like 4-5 miles at most from my house. And 2 other people who went to the Pavs last night too. The West side is so much more chill well have to try this again @ mixteca next week

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guys... just picked up an SS so I'll be looking for local meets. I'm a lot closer to the pavs but willing to drive to 67th and bell to meet other SS owners :) I have a graduation party for a cousin this saturday night but will aim to check out the meet the week after!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys... just picked up an SS so I'll be looking for local meets. I'm a lot closer to the pavs but willing to drive to 67th and bell to meet other SS owners
I have a graduation party for a cousin this saturday night but will aim to check out the meet the week after!
Welcome! Where are you located?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys... just picked up an SS so I'll be looking for local meets. I'm a lot closer to the pavs but willing to drive to 67th and bell to meet other SS owners :) I have a graduation party for a cousin this saturday night but will aim to check out the meet the week after!
The Wife and I will be going to the 67th are and Bell meet I believe it's Called "mixteca" at least in her A.P. after a dinner in Glendale tonight Most likely around Sun down so it's not so hot. And next week too we'll bring them both and see how many Phoenix Metro 'SSs we can get together next weekend. Will be there today for anyone else wants to meet up and will go get my SBM 5 miles away if more come.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,469 Posts
Never been there, but summer seems like a tough time to enjoy it. I'm about 150-miles here in Yuma, although I would still consider it. It would be better if we had a separate category, so as not to get tossed out.

Reactions: Rydinlowsince2000

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice! I've got it on my calendar to make it next week for sure. How early/late do you guys usually show up and head out?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
new topic for mextica , ill likely be at the pavs this weekend with my new daily

@coldsoda you should go to the pavs for a bit atleast so we can park together to compare colors :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
When is the pavs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like Pavilions but I only want to go if we get a good size group there and plan on arriving/traveling together. 67th is always a good time and people show up as early as 3pm but I tend to go between 5-6pm.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts