Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have found a car in the Boston area that I would like to buy but I live in San Francisco. I am asking if anybody would be willing to look over the car for me before I make the purchase. Happy to compensate with some :cheers: through venmo. Also if you can recommend a few places for PPI. Zipcode is 02114

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Dang. If I were up and running, I’d be willing ...it’d be a nice day trip for me.

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
I do hope that you are able to find someone to help you with this. We are a tight knit community that helps each other out when able and I hope that trend continues for you.
Make clear what you are looking for, make clear what you are willing to accept and not accept, and understand that you are asking for a personal opinion and not a professional appraisal. If you are good with that, I'd bet you get some help.
Don't prove me wrong gang! :thumbsUp:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang. If I were up and running, I’d be willing ...it’d be a nice day trip for me.
Appreciate it!

I do hope that you are able to find someone to help you with this. We are a tight knit community that helps each other out when able and I hope that trend continues for you.
Make clear what you are looking for, make clear what you are willing to accept and not accept, and understand that you are asking for a personal opinion and not a professional appraisal. If you are good with that, I'd bet you get some help.
Don't prove me wrong gang! :thumbsUp:
Thank you very much and the gentleman Gangreen16SS has already reached out to help even though he is a little distance from Boston. Hope that I can repay the favor and help somebody else one day. Makes me excited to be joining this group after been part of the GTO before

·
Registered
343 Posts
Let me know if you still need anything. I am out of state this weekend and even further from Boston than Grangreen16SS. He's a good guy and will do the job if able.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts