Chevy SS Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sorry to have to run so quickly. My 3-year-old decided he had had enough listening for one morning...

The SS soggy bottom looks good, and I love the deadpool shirt!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great seeing you guys at lake mills. Next time try to get there earlier and walk around more. Dont forget about michaels, ill bump the thread.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Swung through the lot at EVS in Port Washington and saw a black 17 (I think) behind the shop with a service ticket hanging from the mirror. She looked pretty salty and had what appeared to be some non-stock Michelins on it so I assume its someone's DD. Anyone here?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any SE Wisconsin owners have a preferred dealer they use? I bought mine late last summer from a forum member outside the state.

I generally take my Silverado to Newman Chevy in Cedarburg but I’d prefer to take my SS somewhere recommended by another owner.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Cedarburg!

Any SE Wisconsin owners have a preferred dealer they use? I bought mine late last summer from a forum member outside the state.

I generally take my Silverado to Newman Chevy in Cedarburg but I’d prefer to take my SS somewhere recommended by another owner.
I’m only a few minutes away from Newman but I’ve never had my SS there. I’ve had it serviced at Uptown in Slinger. They’ve been OK, but the primary reason I’ve gone there is because my company buys fleet vehicles from them and I figure I could leverage that if I had a big problem with Uptown.

I’m not sure he’s still active, but @par1969 is local and may have a recommendation.

Good luck and welcome to the SS club!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Black SS on Femrite Dr. in Madison Friday 4/12 spotted driving east by the Dutch Mill Sports Club/bar at about 4:45. I was driving home from work and saw a mean looking SS. Black, possibly tinted windows, and bronze wheels which were definitely wider than stock in the rear. Are you on here? Would like info on your wheel/tire and suspension setup

·
Registered
15 Posts
SE Wisconsin Brookfield area. 2015 6M Sunroof no spare RGPM. Mods: LSA supercharger, Cam - Texas stage2, LT headers w green cats X pipe & Axle back all Kooks, 85 lb injectors, Kenny Bell Boost-a-pump, Ported heads & Supercharger. Have only seen 2, both black, one at a speed shop and one at dealer that was in for service.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts