Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on cars dot com. Bobby Murray in Raleigh NC is selling the black SS for $1162 under MSRP of $46,670. Hope its true.

· Registered
68 Posts
That is the price without the spare and sun roof, so it is MSRP at 46,670.

However, I see on Auto Trader that Huffines Chevrolet in Lewisville, TX is selling two of them for $44,664 with no options and that is below MSRP. Link will not work, so just go to Auto trader and see using ZIP code 75067.

· Banned
15,299 Posts

However, I see on Auto Trader that Huffines Chevrolet in Lewisville, TX is selling two of them for $44,664 with no options and that is below MSRP. Link will not work, so just go to Auto trader and see using ZIP code 75067.
Well we all know that's $1000 UNDER invoice..... if it's too good to be true it is!

Straight from their Chevrolet website:

Prices shown are valid today only. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Documentary Fee, Dealer Full Service Deputy Fee and State Inspection Fee.

I'm not wasting my time calling them on how much this is ... Dealer Full Service Deputy Fee

Heck no one is going to sell a cruise under invoice unless their is dealer cash let alone a limited availability vehicle.

· Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I guess I should of said they are listing it $1162 under $46,670. It has sunroof no spare.

· Registered
385 Posts
I guess I should of said they are listing it $1162 under $46,670. It has sunroof no spare.
Invoice is variable. But the MSRP are pretty well fixed. It's just a matter of knowing exactly what IS or IS NOT included for the stated MSRP. It should coincide with the following.
Text Font Line Number

· Registered
68 Posts
I had to work. I did get them to take off all dealer adds. But paid full MSRP. $2500 for warranty. I'm going to pay cash cuz rate was going to be 3.75% with a 820 score. Not good.
That is really bad rate for that high of a score. I got 3.99% on my used 2011 Caprice PPV and that was about the best rate and my score is also over 800. So I would think on a new car you or I should have got under 2% with money down.

Now I will pay of 3/4 of my loan on the first payment and refinance as I sold my other vehicle, but at the time I did not have the cash in hand. I may look at a 0% credit card offer for two years as I know I will pay it off in that time, so I may be able to swing 0% interest when it is all said and done. Just remember to pay it off, 19% interest would be VERY bad.

· Registered
68 Posts
Yeah the sun roof was in that deal, someone stopped by the house and I hit post before I double checked. My mistake, but looks like we all got is cleared up.

· Registered
782 Posts
Get pre approved at a Credit Union, don't mess with the dealer and the finance office for this. We're going as low as 1.65 on new or used cars at my CU right now. Also, you can buy Gap and ext Warranty thru the CU too, get quotes for this ahead of time and preapproved so you're not trapped in the finance office getting hosed. They know you just want to get your car so they pop all this on you while you're antsy.

· Registered
224 Posts
I told my them I was going to shop the rate so give me the lowest rate and she said oh you won't find better. Called my bank 2.25 now that I drove the car more I do love it. I hope to put some videos on today after work but will be hard if not for sure Friday. Good luck all. And it is worth the wait. Oh yeah and no home link. That's just crazy the can drive itself but can't open my garage.

· Registered
385 Posts
I told my them I was going to shop the rate so give me the lowest rate and she said oh you won't find better. Called my bank 2.25 now that I drove the car more I do love it. I hope to put some videos on today after work but will be hard if not for sure Friday. Good luck all. And it is worth the wait. Oh yeah and no home link. That's just crazy the can drive itself but can't open my garage.
I always wanted an electric garage door opener but I never owned a garage.:D

· Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Yeah, with all the neat SS features, don't know why HomeLink wasn't included. Even our 2001 SUV has it. A nice convenience that's used daily. One of my favorite things along with memory seats.

Mike

· Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Yeah, with all the neat SS features, don't know why HomeLink wasn't included. Even our 2001 SUV has it. A nice convenience that's used daily. One of my favorite things along with memory seats.

Mike
This is similar to why my wife's old 2012 Terran SLT2 didn't have it either.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
782 Posts
I am also bummed it doesn't have home link, but I'm more concerned about the ugly warning stickers on the visors. I'll just use my clip on opener the garage came with, works just fine!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.