Chevy SS Forum banner
601 - 620 of 652 Posts
Godspeed in your journey and fight @Fedge378 , you are in my thoughts and prayers.

We can do this! I know the fight. I beat stage 4 lymph cancer and tongue and prostate since 2014. Fifteen surgeries against the odds. It's a cakewalk! I say "we" because you have all of us pulling for you. Religious or not, accept prayer and spiritual strength. It works.
You will be just fine, sir.
Call - pm anytime.
You have a team that wants you to stay with us.
Sincerely,
Jeff

Discussion starter · #605 ·
Thank you for the kind words and support. I’m gonna beat this bitch with a bat. [emoji41]

You CAN beat it @Fedge378 ! Hang tough in there and you'll come through it.
I'm 12 years past prostate cancer, so I've seen it happen.

Discussion starter · #608 ·
Thank you for the encouragement - I’m not gonna lie, this chemo is rough.

Discussion starter · #609 ·
Just as update. Had my 4th treatment yesterday…two to go! I get sick as a dog for a couple weeks after (not downplaying-I get truly ****** up), but then I’m kinda ok for the final week before another chemo session. Getting a lot done around the house. Practicing my welding - I’m buying a tig welder soon so that I can do my exhaust and aluminum. Meanwhile, light is at the end of the tunnel. Beating this bitch with a bat as promised!

Discussion starter · #610 ·
5 down…one to go. I can see the light at the end of this ****** up tunnel. It’s almost over folks.

Discussion starter · #611 ·
SS got a new roommate

Discussion starter · #613 ·
I Assume,,, you will be swapping in a HellEphant motor!!!!!

We will all be supremely disappointed if you leave it stock!!!!

:p
Hellephant clone - built 426 or even 440 with a Whipple 3.0

One day lol

Discussion starter · #615 ·
Discussion starter · #618 ·
Thanks y’all. Tough journey, but I’m making it!

Discussion starter · #619 ·
Update: had my surgery last week and it went well. Seems they got it all out…next step, radiation and continued treatment. Getting better slowly but surely. [emoji41]

I appreciate all the support. Hopefully I can start wrenching on the SS and get it tuning in time for the snow! [emoji23]

Discussion starter · #620 ·

She’s alive! Drives ok, won’t be tooling around until it’s properly tuned though. It was nice to be back in seat again….[emoji41]

601 - 620 of 652 Posts