Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Thanks for that info, SyP...kinda figured

Reactions: austinb
Discussion starter · #24 ·

Now just need to tune it

Looks like you got the Rotofab to work okay for now. What did you do? I like that silicone elbow Sergezy has.

Get her tuned and update us!
lol thats not mine, that's someone else from here. wish it WAS mine

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Discussion starter · #28 ·
Discussion starter · #29 ·
Looks like you got the Rotofab to work okay for now. What did you do? I like that silicone elbow Sergezy has.

Get her tuned and update us!

Yup...it's gonna get shipped to the tuner today and get tuned Saturday. Can't wait lol

No....that's a 4" silicone elbow that was laying around the shop and the filter isn't bolted to the box. It's not the prettiest arrangement, but it'll do for now :)

On a side note, just discovered a pinhole leak in the intercooler. Hhhhhh.
Ahhh.

That sucks! I know you probably don't want to mess with relocating things, but I do have an LSA HX just sitting around I need to get rid of for cheap.

Good luck on the tune dude.

Ahhh.

That sucks! I know you probably don't want to mess with relocating things, but I do have an LSA HX just sitting around I need to get rid of for cheap.

Good luck on the tune dude.
how much for the HX?

Discussion starter · #32 ·
I already had a LSA HX in my garage...nah, radiator place fixed my HX...got everything all buttoned up, now just gotta wait for the tune. I should be up and running by Saturday:)

Reactions: austinb
Discussion starter · #33 ·
Discussion starter · #34 · (Edited)
LSA Install

Ok, so after 2 weeks of chasing a gremlin, Doug at East Coast Supercharging finally got this sucker strapped down and on his SAE corrected Dynopack netted 555rwhp & 534rwtq at 9lbs of boost...right around what I was expecting with the stock pulleys, ported blower, snout and full exhaust. Next stop, the track!

But it's rained out tomorrow. Dang.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Thank you!

Discussion starter · #38 ·
:D

Reactions: ThaBeast
21 - 40 of 652 Posts