Chevy SS Forum banner

350 SS sales for MARCH.

4K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  black magic 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
For projected sales of 3,000 units per year they are right on target and exceed it.

#6 ·
And I've yet to see one in the wild...only caged up at the dealership

#9 · (Edited)
50's Fahrenheit for the first time since some time last year. Third coldest March on record in past 180 years. February was also one of the coldest on record. Didn't take the SS out when it was below 40, which was nearly all of the time in March. Took the SS out two Saturday's ago when it was 42F, wasn't out long when I ran into a snow squall and had to bring her home and back into the stable. My heating gas bill dwarfed my car gas bill. Hoping to get her out more now that the weather seems to have turned. The only other SS's I've seen have also been at the dealership, 1 in the showroom, and 4 others left out in the cold. They told me that they did sell one other, but shipped it out, never saw the buyer. So I think I'm the only wild one right now. I'm also thinking that should change with the weather.

#10 ·
seen 2 PBM's ,one Red , and a White in Daytona.No Silver or Green for me as of yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.