Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter and I are heading to the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV in just two days. I hope to capture some interesting content from the 2019 SEMA Show. My YouTube channel allowed my RetroCarGuy530, LLC company to qualify for a media pass and a video recording permit for the show.

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep up to date on all of the news, interesting products and competition award winners from the 2019 SEMA Show and my Chevy SS video content as well.

Subscribe to the RetroCarGuy530 YouTube channel

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
My daughter and I are heading to the 2019 SEMA Show . . . Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep up . . etc.
Subscribe to the RetroCarGuy530 YouTube channel

Want to subscribe. Opened your link, but repeated attempts brings up this message:" Sorry, something went wrong. You must confirm your email address to create a subscription." Nowhere/no time can I find a line or page to do your requested email confirmation.

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
Want to subscribe. Opened your link, but repeated attempts brings up this message:" Sorry, something went wrong. You must confirm your email address to create a subscription." Nowhere/no time can I find a line or page to do your requested email confirmation.
I think that the email request is from YouTube. You may not be signed in, in which case you can't subscribe because it doesn't know who you are.

·
Registered
782 Posts
On my bucket list to attend this show one day.....
Amen, brother. Been there a couple of times, both more than 10 years ago... quite a wild scene.
A lot of it is boom and bling stuff for "kids"... but also a lot of cool performance stuff.
It certainly gives one an appreciation for the huge scope of the AM business.

Also can catch a couple good shows while there... I still remember the marquees and billboards for the then-new Blue Man Group show (the old one was "Tubes") saying: "Blue Man Group, Now with Balls!"

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm back from the SEMA Show. I've been spending the last two days dealing with multiple issues at home that came up while I was away. I created SEMA related videos while I was in Las Vegas and I hope to get a couple more done this week. Here's a link to my YouTube "SEMA Show 2019" playlist if you're interested in checking out my videos.

RetroCarGuy530 YouTube Playlist: "SEMA Show 2019"

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had planned to go to this show this year but wasn't able to attend. I went last year with my brother and we had a great time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had planned to go to this show this year but wasn't able to attend. I went last year with my brother and we had a great time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts