I didn't think I'd ever do this. As you all know the SS is underrated. Time has come though. I first bought a 2015 in black, then in 2017 I saw a SlipStream Blue with all black accents and it was something I had to have. So, on to the car...
This is a one owner vehicle with clean/clear title and Carfax. 600 RWHP on E85 with a conservative tune. LSA with all supporting engine work. All work performed by BoostDistrict. Daily driven for it first three years then only on weekends. It’s in great shape and it's at 72k miles. Purchased in March of 2017. No paintwork, no damage, no accidents. Even the driver's side bolster shows little wear. I always make a point to lift my @$$ over the bolster. It has been meticulously cared for. Extremely clean inside and out. It was just serviced two weeks ago. Replaced the rear diff fluid, trans fluid, new plugs, cleaned/oiled the air filter. Also a new OEM windshield with maybe 2k miles on it.

Clean and clear title in hand. Selling as is. No warranty implied.

I'll start with what makes it less then perfect. It has one tiny shopping cart ding in the right rear door I don't think you'd catch if I didn't mention it. It has a couple of rock chips just above the windshield (not through the primer). Wheels have a few stone chips and are in need of a refresh (They have been on the car for approximately 50k mi). There are two bad scrapes in the clearcoat of the Maverickman carbon trunk spoiler (I was going to order a replacement then sell this one. You could fill it and paint it black as an option). The passenger rocker was scraped on the underside by the dealership in the first year I owned it and they refused responsibility. At that time, I purchased a replacement but never had it painted or installed. The new rocker will go with the sale. About two months ago the drivers side CAT came apart and lodged itself in the passenger side muffler. Not enough to block flow thank God. It was garaged then only driven to the shop where my mechanic gutted both CATS and cleared the muffler of the debris. This may have been a blessing in disguise. Now get it retuned and get an additional 20-30whp.

On to the rest. First mods were the Holden conversion. That consisted of the exterior emblems then the instrument cluster. Just after that the interior and exterior black out. Springs & wheels were next and at 37k miles the LSA supercharger went in. It now has 72k miles. Engine is running great. It keeps the same oil/coolant temps and oil pressure as it always has (oil pressure is monitored via the cluster due to the White Automotive and Media Services reprogramming).

If I get my asking price you'll get the below items with with the sale of the car. After installing the below the SS will look like it rolled off the showroom floor.
  • 2014 OEM SS wheel set with tires in like new condition
  • The very last, brand new windshield cowl. You read that right. I bought it years ago when I noticed the one on the car starting to fade.
  • New wiper arms w/blades,
  • New roof trim (strips above the doors),
  • OEM steering wheel,
  • Holden interior window shades (also something you can no longer get)
  • Various new clips for the roof trim and cowl
  • and maybe a few others, I have to look.
Performance:
  • 600+whp / 600+wtq on E85
  • Boost District LSA Supercharger kit
  • Boost District custom 4” cold air intake
  • Boost District custom XL heat exchanger
  • Stock Cam, heads, and converter
  • 2.75” upper Griptech pulley
  • Pushrods/Trunions/Spring kit (have to verify brand)
  • ARH 1 7/8” Long tube headers with high flow CATs (now gutted) to OEM bi-modal exhaust
  • DSX auxiliary fuel pump
  • DSX flex fuel sensor kit
  • 1050cc injectors (don't recall brand)
  • Ported throttle body
  • Full E85 tune (conservative) – Tuned by Tim Haines with HPTuner an it's unlocked
  • Mighty mouse catch can
Suspension / Brakes / Wheels:
  • King SSL Springs
  • Corvette Z06 front calipers (vented pistons)
  • Front and rear calipers professionally painted yellow with Holden Racing logo
  • DBA 5000 2pc front rotors (for CTSV) with less than 3k miles since installed (same with pads/fluid)
  • DBA XP650 brake pads front (rear new in box)
  • Stainless brake lines – front
  • Motul 600 brake fluid
  • VS Forged T6061 monoblock wheels from BestWheelDeals.com
  • F: 20x9, 265/35/20, 42
  • R: 20.9.5, 295/30/20, 50
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4s
Interior:
  • White Automotive and Media Services Instrument cluster reprogramming.
    • Addition features beyond Holden logo in the cluster & radio screens:
      • Oil Pressure, 0-60 and track timer
    • Mylink IWM/Unlock
  • Vitesse paddles
  • ZL1 Alcantara steering wheel
  • Complete OEM Holden blackout
  • 35% tint
Exterior:
  • Holden badge conversion
  • Maverickman rear carbon spoiler
  • Complete OEM Holden black out
  • DupliColor Nightshade paint applied to front emblem (had to tone down the chrome just a bit)
  • Front end PPF/ Clear bra, A-pillars & mirror caps. Also, on B & C pillars as well as the upper rear bumper.
Fully ceramic coated with Graphine