I absolutely LOVE this car and I am sad to see it go. However, my family has joined the Dave Ramsey bandwagon, and this is the last step. This is my daily fun & family car: I don’t baby it, but I do take good care of it. All of the imperfections (listed below) happened before I bought the car, but it didn’t bother me since I planned to use it for all of my daily activities. I use it for my commute, for the school runs, for Costco visits, for softball dad activities, and for spirted weekend drives in the NC mountains. It’s always been a NC car, so no rust issues. I am the second owner and purchased the vehicle from an Army family that relocated to Japan. I have gotten the most complements in this car than in any other car that I’ve ever owned…. you have been warned! 😊 This car has been flawless for me. I hope it’ll be as good to your family as it has been to mine.

Here are the specs:

VIN: 6g3f25rw2hl304131

57,000 miles, V8 (same LS3 engine as the Corvette), 6 speed manual transmission, Slipstream blue, leather seats, sunroof, Brembo brakes, Magnetic Ride.

My additions:
  • Rotofab air intake ( I have the original Chevy Airbox)
  • Front paint protection film/clear bra
  • Clear UV film on front windshield (helps prevent UV cracks to dash and interior)
  • Locking wheel lug nuts
  • Tinted windows
  • Weather Tech floor mats and trunk liner. (I have the original floor mats)

Past owner/Mother nature’s additions:
  • Some rim rash on all 4 wheels
  • Rock chip in front window about the size of a penny
  • Scratches: Passenger front door and rear, driver side, bumper

Thank you for checking out my car!