Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to installing my black out kit for the SS. It is everything minus new door handles. The bumper was a PITA but i did save every molding and i only broke 1 clip. I love the look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS; RH2, 6M, Sunroof, Full-size spare, #53 of 58 built in 2017
664 Posts
Now time to finish the look with powdercoated black rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
I finally got around to installing my black out kit for the SS. It is everything minus new door handles. The bumper was a PITA but i did save every molding and i only broke 1 clip. I love the look.
Looks great, now black out that bowtie!

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Oh I love how this looks. I have wanted to possibly do this but I cannot get the upper window trim pieces and cannot find out if anymore will be coming over anytime soon. Do not wanna buy the other pieces if not. Its all or nothing like you did it. Nice job, looks really good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh I love how this looks. I have wanted to possibly do this but I cannot get the upper window trim pieces and cannot find out if anymore will be coming over anytime soon. Do not wanna buy the other pieces if not. Its all or nothing like you did it. Nice job, looks really good.
Thanks! I ordered the front bumper kit with side markers from Maverick man carbon and the upper and lower window kit from JHP. They still show some avail online. They come straight from down under. They are really expensive for what they are.

I figured I would pull the trigger now while I still have a chance.

https://jhp.com.au/shop/exterior-accessories/vevf-commodore-black-window-mould-kit-black/

Reactions: 6SpdManualSilver

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Now time to finish the look with powdercoated black rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really want some Ace Alloy FF02 in their black chrome. I may end up doing the black factory wheel just due to price.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great, now black out that bowtie!
Yeah I need to get the chrome part of the door handles wrapped also. I really have been wanting to buy a spare grille and do a flowtie conversion to it.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
OH I never looked there for them I was still waiting on HoldenPartsUSA and got no reply on restock. Thank you so much. I am gonna look into my budget and perhaps give myself an early Christmas gift. I NEVER mod my car but this is one mod I really do like is to make it a bit more modern looking sports sedan. I know some love the chrome and its fine, this just takes it down in flashyness a bit.

Thanks again for the information.

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts