Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Perhaps she was referring to the price? Knowing that if you don't ask, you don't get, there's nothing wrong with her asking that price. A rising tide lifts all boats, so many current owners are rooting for her success.
Thank you for the support! I did ask for best offers. I also had to go check the odometer for actual mileage since she’s been garaged.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not trying to be snarky here, but posting pictures that were taken in decent light would probably help sell the car more quicky...

·
Registered
09 G8GT; FBO, N/A cam, etc
12 Posts
If you don’t mind, please post a few more pics in good lighting. Interested in your SS - from Houston.

·
Super Moderator
3,236 Posts
OP has not logged in for over a month now. Not sure the listing is current, but stranger things have happened!! Jus sayin!!!

ES

·
Registered
12 Posts
Kinda makes me want my old SS back. I don't need it, but it'd be a fun car to add to the collection.
Yeah it’s beautiful, only other color I would consider besides OBM. I have a modded G8GT puttin down over 440whp N/A and I want my SS daily...for now, but I couldn’t resist inquiring. I’m hoping I can talk the price down cause I found a 17 Full stock OBM w 3k miles and full Holden swap for less than she’s asking, still a premium but not 55; it’ll look good next to my other Holden, I really dont want to part with it but I did post it on G8 board, hope they don’t match my offer
. Kudos for the pick on the SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
@MMSG8GT - Your G8GT is gorgeous. I may be in the market to buy an SS, where are the best places to search, where did you find the 17 OBM (probably the one I'd be after)? I'm not quite there yet, so I promise not to take it out from under you, just want to know where the best places to search for available SSs, as I've found it's more difficult that I was expecting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
@MMSG8GT - Your G8GT is gorgeous. I may be in the market to buy an SS, where are the best places to search, where did you find the 17 OBM (probably the one I'd be after)? I'm not quite there yet, so I promise not to take it out from under you, just want to know where the best places to search for available SSs, as I've found it's more difficult that I was expecting.
I appreciate that man. I looked at almost every car site with the distance off lol. But I know of a couple out there, not many at all and all high priced. I’m down to two. I don’t know how this forum is about advertising dealerships so I’ll dm you the places that I am still considering. Just don’t steal mine! Lol

·
Super Moderator
3,236 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @mtpfischer !!

Good Luck with your Unicorn hunting!!!!

When you are ready,,, post up a WTB thread, in the Sales, Classified section!!! Also,,, once you have made 5 posts/replies,,, log off,,, give it a few minutes,,, log back on,, and you should have access to the "Conversation" feature (DM/Private Messaging!), which is the preferred method for any negotiations!!!

Again,, Good Luck!!

ES

·
Registered
4 Posts
@ESindon - Thank you! Just made the move out to the Chicago suburbs from downtown and need things to settle down first. But do need a car sooner rather than later since we've only got the one car and my wife and child are stuck at home most days because I actually need the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I appreciate that man. I looked at almost every car site with the distance off lol. But I know of a couple out there, not many at all and all high priced. I’m down to two. I don’t know how this forum is about advertising dealerships so I’ll dm you the places that I am still considering. Just don’t steal mine! Lol

Thanks! I'll watch for it (if accessible. Sounds like it might not be to me yet based on ESindon's comment).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know! I'm working on it. Almost there! Let you know about dm shortly.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Sent, you may need to respond to this and then view them, I saw 1 more should put you at 5 I believe

·
Super Moderator
7,169 Posts
@GinaC , there is some discrepancy as to whether or not your SS is supercharged. Please clarify if you could for any prospective buyers, thank you.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts