Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there,

I'm selling my 2017 A/T Chevy SS in Regal Peacock Green.
The odometer reads 21k miles and I am the second owner.
Located in New Braunfels, TX. Purchased in Vero Beach Florida and driven back.
She is in perfect condition. Note from Original owner: the headers and intake are ARH 1 7/8" x 3" and a Roto Fab intake. Tuned by Custom 360 tuning in Brandon, FL. Put down 415 whp and 415 ft lbs. (Dialed it in and matched the crank factory hp lol).
Extended Warranty is still active. According to the records of production, she is 1 of 7 made.
I need to start saving for a family, which is why I'm letting her go.
I searched for her for 4 years, hopefully, it won't be as long of a wait for you.
If you're interested, go ahead and message me. I can take more photos and give more details. I'm asking $55,000 or make me an offer.
I’ll get some better photos up soon. Thanks for y’all’s patience.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
It might help if you elaborate and put in all the details and mods. For example what type of supercharger and how much whp?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Good luck getting more than original MSRP for an A/T with 23k miles.

Reactions: PeaCOCKgreen

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Good luck getting more than original MSRP for an A/T with 23k miles.
Hey, I figure more power to 'em if they can get it. It only serves to support a handsome value for all of us who currently own one. I see no foul in that at all.

Just FYI, it is also worth noting that if the car has been supercharged, then any drive-train related claim submitted under that extended warranty (at least if it's through GM) will undoubtedly be denied and the vin will be flagged within the GM dealer systems evermore. Aftermarket power adders and extended warranties tend to be mutually exclusive under the GM brand.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Holy hell that is my old car! Hope you enjoyed it! The guys over at Dyer Chevrolet were awesome to work with. I traded it in on a 2018 Corvette GS 3LT in Ceramic Matrix Gray.

Important to note, the headers and intake (if still the same that I put on) are ARH 1 7/8" x 3" and a Roto Fab intake. I had it tuned by Custom 360 tuning in Brandon, FL. Put down 415 whp and 415 ft lbs. (Dialed it in and matched the crank factory hp lol).

It was garaged my entire ownership, and was a weekend toy. It doesn't appear that you've garaged it (that looks like apartment parking).

If anybody has any questions about the first 15,000 miles, let me know. I followed the manual's break in period to the T. Then I took it on a 2,000 mile road trip to stress test it (in case any warranty issues arose) before I added the intake, headers, and tune.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
OP has not logged on in 22 days!! You are likely correct,, but lets wait and see just now!!!

U never know!!!!

ES
Gina Carano?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
The OP says supercharged????

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
The OP says supercharged????
Perhaps she was referring to the price? Knowing that if you don't ask, you don't get, there's nothing wrong with her asking that price. A rising tide lifts all boats, so many current owners are rooting for her success.

·
Super Moderator
14,229 Posts
OP hasn't been back since the ad was posted.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts