Selling my 2017 OBM SS. It has approximately 41,000 miles on it. Car has full size spare (OEM spare that has curb rash on it) and sunroof. It is #48/126 as-optioned.
Condition - It is in great shape, but the front end is not absolutely flawless. There are small chips from highway driving. Other than that, the exterior is nearly flawless. The interior is about as good as you will ever see. It is slightly dirty right now as I haven't washed it since the last time I washed it, but I will clean it up before it's new owner takes possession.
Performance Mods - The car has never even been tuned. I have only installed the skip-shift eliminator and a VCM OTR intake w/ side infill panels.
Visual Mods -
  • Forged Carbon/perforated leather w/ red stitching custom steering wheel
  • 20" HSV replica wheels (same style that the VE HSV Commodore had in Oz) with red replica HSV center caps
  • front and rear Holden mud flaps
  • front and rear Holden badges, Holden trunk badges, Holden side "SS" badges, Holden airbag
  • MavMan duckbill spoiler and rear window spoiler paint matched to Phantom Black Metallic
  • Authentic Holden rear taillights with all LED bulbs
  • Illuminated front "HOLDEN" sill plates and non-illuminated Holden logo rear sill plates
  • LED license plate lights
  • WeatherTech tray-style interior floor mats and Holden trunk mat
  • Flat front splitter (just enough that a splitter is there but not enough that it is crazy huge)
  • Engine Bay: custom cut and OBM-matched engine covers, gloss black fuse box cover, orange bolt appearance upgrades, brushed silver strut covers, "Holden by Design" badge on VCM OTR, custom fuse box info plate
  • I built a custom wireless charger in the cubby on front of the shifter (you can see it in pictures)
  • Media materials from last photo will be included (except for the Biante model, the Holden brown leather owner's manual wallet, the center Holden magazine, the stuffed kangaroo, and the Australian owner's manual). These are materials I have accumulated from both USA and Australia with any magazine that featured the SS on the cover, as well as US and Australian sales brochures, warranty booklets, and the US owners manual. The flag and window sticker will also be included.
  • Tint that is around ~27%-ish all the way around (nothing on the windshield)
THE BAD: As noted at the beginning, the front is not flawless. It is outstanding from 3+ feet, though. The MavMan ducktail spoiler has a slight crack where one of the bolts was overtightened. You can hardly see it and I have had no issues whatsoever with the crack in the 2+ years the spoiler has been installed.
I have a current loan on the car so there will need to be some working back and forth with banks to get my loan paid off so I can secure the title for transfer.
Price is negotiable so if you are interested shoot me a message and let's talk!