Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, for sale is my 2017 SIM, Slicktop, M6, with a spare.
Mileage: 12,100 miles (will not increase significantly due to the season).
Price: $45K.

I am the original owner, ordering my SS in February of 2017 from Terryville Chevy (Terryville CT) and purchasing in October of 2017 with 11 miles.
As requested, PDI was not performed (besides the mechanical portion). Proper break in procedures were adhered to, including the speed limitation. I made sure to vary the RPM's on the drive back to Long Island from CT.
At 350 miles, I had a partial front end Xpel clear bra installed by Detailers Domain in Norwood, NJ. Also included were the A-pillars, door cups, and gas cap.
The SS has been detailed twice a year by a local detailer I have been using for years. The only cosmetic imperfections are a minute scratch on the passenger side fender, and two small marks in the rocker cover plastic by the rear drivers side passenger door. All of these are barely noticeable, when pointed out. The original spare was used for a period of time and encountered some curb rash on the lip. This has since been repaired and is back serving it's original role in the trunk.
Besides the first two free oil change tickets, Mobil 1 oil changes twice a year.
Recent differential, and transmission fluid change with OEM fluid, as well as an oil change.
In September, prior to the B2B warranty expiring, I had a local dealership look over the car, as well as performing the TSB for the revised Brembo rear shims. TSB for both drivers and passengers front seat (lateral motion at slow speed) performed as well.
This SS is, and has been completely stock. Weather Tech floor mats both front and rear, as well as the trunk mat. ZL1 pinch weld adapters are installed as well.
Original tires, approximately 50%.
There is a lien through my local credit union.
Being in NY, the car has never seen salt, only being taken out after significant rainfall and the roads being clear. While sitting for sometimes 2-3 months during the winter, transport mode was always used.
No accidents, or body work of any kind. Always garage kept.
Full history and records, including the build sheet, a 2017 sales brochure, as well as some shipping stickers.
I purchased my SS strictly as a fair weather cruiser, and it has beyond exceeded it's mission. Between it's heritage, rarity, uniqueness, and driving dynamics, this is truly the last of it's kind in more than one category, and is really something special.

·
Super Moderator
2,730 Posts
GLWS!!!

2017 SIM, Slicktop, m6 WITH spare,,,,, one of fifteen ever produced!!!

ASK ME HOW I KNOW?????

;)

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Great car and price. Low miles, shouldn't be around too long!

Reactions: EM2000

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words guys. Yes, this configuration is not common. I have the build sheet as well. Updated in the original post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts