Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As much as I hate to post this I think the time has come to part with our beloved SS. For sale is a one owner (female adult mostly) Heron White auto with 42,xxx miles. Still driven occasionally but not much since the pandemic and working from home. Only modifications (all done by dealership) are powder coated wheels including spare, black side grills and Holden emblems all around. Back seat has always been covered and car was mostly garaged. Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports with approximatly 16,000 miles left. Purchased with prepaid maintenace plan (so the wife would keep up) so all maintenance done at dealership (believe I have most if not all receipts). Weather Tech mats included, asking $43,500 FIRM. Located in Jacksonville FL.

·
Super Moderator
7,595 Posts
A belated welcome to the forum. We need a location, and the more pics the better!

Reactions: ESindon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A belated welcome to the forum. We need a location, and the more pics the better!

My apologies! Jacksonville, Fl. I will definitely add more pics, just wanted to get the ad up ASAP to gauge interest. Interior is spotless though

·
Super Moderator
3,574 Posts
My apologies! Jacksonville, Fl. I will definitely add more pics, just wanted to get the ad up ASAP to gauge interest. Interior is spotless though
Please hit the "Edit" button and add that location to the original post!!! ALSO,,,,

A VERY belated welcome to the SS Forums!!! AND,,, (not sure you know this by now!) bring your post count up to 5,, so you can use the "Conversation" feature (PM) to negotiate with the members!! After you hit 5,,, just log off for a few mins, and when you log back on,,, feature should be available!!

GLWS!!

ES

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please hit the "Edit" button and add that location to the original post!!! ALSO,,,,

A VERY belated welcome to the SS Forums!!! AND,,, (not sure you know this by now!) bring your post count up to 5,, so you can use the "Conversation" feature (PM) to negotiate with the members!! After you hit 5,,, just log off for a few mins, and when you log back on,,, feature should be available!!

GLWS!!

ES
Thanks for the welcome and the tips. We are car enthusiasts and have had a blast owning the car. Going to miss the questions at gas stations and the thumbs up driving down the road.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Forgot to add that we purchased it with a prepaid maintenance package so all maintence was done at the dealership, for better or worse

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome, sorta 😁

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sunroof? Tint? What's status of tires(replacements/mileage/all seasons or summer only? Rims free of curb scuffs?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sunroof? Tint? What's status of tires(replacements/mileage/all seasons or summer only? Rims free of curb scuffs?
Yes to sunroof
Tint was done at dealership but not sure percentage, etc
Tires were replaced by me but I will have to check receipt to see when/mileage. They are summer tires
One rim has minor scuff, will post pic later
Very small ding on upper passenger door, small scuff around cargo area of trunk bumper. What I would consider typical wear from a daily driver
Inside is pretty much flawless. No wear on driver seat bolster.
Comes with brand new floor mats, they were never used since I purchased WeatherTechs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It’s raining tonight but wanted to throw a few more pics up. Will get some better ones posted soon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Tires were replaced April 20, 2019 with Michelin Pilot Super Sports when the car had 27,222 miles on it. All things being equal that means the current tires have approx 16,000 miles left on them

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I will get better pics soon but wanted to get a few more up due to various requests I have received. It was raining last night so my apologies for the water in the pics. This is a blemish on the back bumper that I suspect was from loading/unloading something in the trunk.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, finally got some good pics up. Let me know if there is anything else that you would like to see. I think you get the idea from the pics, it's a super clean car. A few more.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Apologies if I missed it, but what is the name of the powder coat color on the rims? Contemplating something similar on mine and would be useful to know if it is a Cardinal or PPG color (or similar) and what the name of the color is. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Apologies if I missed it, but what is the name of the powder coat color on the rims? Contemplating something similar on mine and would be useful to know if it is a Cardinal or PPG color (or similar) and what the name of the color is. Thanks.
I will have to look at the original paperwork to see if it lists the color. Will let you know if I find it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I updated the ad to say just FIRM instead of obo. I have a strong offer in hand with a dealer so I will go that route if nobody on the forum is interested. Would rather see it go to another entusiast.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts