Hey there, I’m selling my 2017 Heron White SS with 37,000 miles in on it. I’ve had this car for a little while now, and it’s time to move on to something else. This is an automatic car, and with a sunroof and a spare.

As far as modifications go, the car is pretty much stock, with a few small touches. There has been a full Holden conversion done to this car, which includes the front and rear badges, illuminated Holden door sills, HSV airbag cover, and HSV infotainment update. The wheels that will come on the car will be black chrome Ace Alloy AFF02. I will include pics, but for now I like my apex’s d:

On the outside, all of the chrome is wrapped in black, The roof has been painted black, and all the chrome vents have been switched to black. There is also a set of HSV style Maverick Man taillights. It is lowered on Eibach springs.

On the inside, there is a set of replacement Vitesse Motorsport aluminum paddles, a newer oem steering wheel, the HSV airbag cover and screen update, and a black headliner.

As far as the engine, it has a rotofab intake and that’s it.

If you need any more information please PM me, I want to start my next project as soon as possible.
If you want more pics, let me know, my file sizes are too big for the site.