Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 Chevy SS, PMB, Auto, sunroof, just turning 18.9k miles. LSA S/C and Lingenfelter G-9 cam professionally installed. Wonderfully torquey super cruiser. Used it to enjoy commuting to work down the Interstate. Nice condition, blacked out front trim. New Potenza RE980AS tires all around. Fair weather daily driver but always garaged at work and home. Did kiss a driveway on an incline with front lip once. Recently retired and looking to re-home this beauty. Located in Northern Colorado. Serious inquiries PM for more details. SPF.

·
Registered
249 Posts
ditto what others have stated; about $8-10K so

Reactions: Buffaloheron15

·
Registered
658 Posts
I like the HUD shot lol... Good luck, bet this doesn't last long!

·
Registered
906 Posts
****. Making me want to sell my SS and pick yours up.

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
So a ‘15 with no mods just sold for $39k on Cars and Bids………….

·
Super Moderator
7,585 Posts
While I certainly agree with the sentiment here, let's keep in mind the "criticism of the price" part of the classified rules. Regardless of too high or too low, it's da rules. I'm certain the seller is aware of the going rate, and the "priced to sell" part of the listing certainly holds true. If a shrewd business man or woman is confident in his or her price vs value assessment, I'm sure the seller would be happy to assist you in your capitalist venture.
Let's all wish the seller a GLWS, and start a conversation with him in regards to the "price, quality or other issues".

·
Super Moderator
7,585 Posts
Reactions: ESindon
1 - 16 of 16 Posts