Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to sell!!
Car sits in garage I never drive and need to get a truck for work unfortunately so figured I’d try to sell here first before trading in....

2017 Nightfall Gray Metallic Chevy SS with about

19,9xx miles, auto, slick top, no spare (28 of 28)

optioned. Full stainless works system from headers to

catless 3” X to factory bi mode mufflers, VCM intake, Elite catch can, Holley valve covers,

King SSSL front springs installed (rear SSL in box), Chris Frech plaque

and hood prop, custom front grill, Holden conversion,

blacked out trim, mobile attractions v2.5 lip etc..

Car is absolutely spotless not a single ding or anything!! Extremely well cared for inside/out and is in my garage all the time.

$35,995 trying here first before buying new truck as much as I’d like both I can’t swing it.

Located in New Hampshire

·
Registered
395 Posts
Man, you go over on the FB pages and list this car at that price and It will be go in a second.

The best looking color, GLWS

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Man, you go over on the FB pages and list this car at that price and It will be go in a second.

The best looking color, GLWS
No real serious bites there? Figured I’d try here. Hope I can find a buyer who will enjoy the car more then me. Thank you for kind words

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Wow, great price, should go fast on here......

Forged wheels too, beautifully done car !!!!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice car. Curious why only Kings in the front?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice car. Curious why only Kings in the front?
Thank you! My plan was to run a wider/taller(295-305/45) tire on rear with nice set wheels and didn’t wanna have to roll or pull fenders. Plus to be honest I kinda like the little bit of rake haha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowered price need to sell wanna try to get an enthusiast in the car before I go trade it in this weekend

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can’t believe this isn’t sold yet! If I could buy another SS it would be this color. Beautiful car.
I agree I’ve actually been second guessing the low price cause what I see out there it should be more. But still no serious bites so who knows. The world is crazy now so could be it

·
Registered
173 Posts
Beautiful car, if you had a sunroof I'd seriously consider it... I'll ponder it over the weekend & see what I can do with my 14 that now has 103K plus miles

Jim

·
Registered
173 Posts
I agree I’ve actually been second guessing the low price cause what I see out there it should be more. But still no serious bites so who knows. The world is crazy now so could be it
By the way, do you have the original springs for the front? After all I do live in the the heart of pothole & speed bumps...

Jim

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful car, if you had a sunroof I'd seriously consider it... I'll ponder it over the weekend & see what I can do with my 14 that now has 103K plus miles

Jim
Thank you! To be honest I had a 15 perfect blue before this one it had a sunroof and I NEVER opened it. One reason I bought this one without plus slick top is faster 😜

yes I have the stock springs still

·
Registered
226 Posts
Agreed, more than fair price. I got quite a bit more than that for my trade-in (OBM, manual, 11k mi, stock), so you might want to see what the dealership is willing to do. And remember the tax benefits of a trade-in.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Agreed, more than fair price. I got quite a bit more than that for my trade-in (OBM, manual, 11k mi, stock), so you might want to see what the dealership is willing to do. And remember the tax benefits of a trade-in.
Yeah I sold my 2015 perfect blue for $36,500 In 2018 in that car had 35,000 miles on it I can’t give mine away two years newer way less miles for less money I don’t understand. I know the economy is a mess right now but damn even I know this car is a great deal. I plan on going to the dealership tomorrow to look around so we’ll see

·
Registered
555 Posts
More headroom in non sunroof cars, ordered one and searched out second without sunroof.

op nice car, might want to consider carvana, carmax and similar if dealer lowballs ya. Doesnt seem to be as many ss owners/buyers up here in the northeast as southern areas

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man no one wants this beaut huh? Seems I can’t give it away I don’t know why it’s mint!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts